1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexuality ....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Secrets5, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,

IF someone is exclusively attracted to a penis (or vagina), how can and what point can someone change this to be attracted to a vagina (or penis) due to the person with it saying they're a man (or woman)?

Just wondering how the biological hormones work with this ... ?

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't really understand the question, are you asking how straight people are attracted to transgender people?

3. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Straight or gay.

I am asking how and what point a homosexual woman, who is biologically attracted to vaginas only, can be attracted to a transgender woman who has a penis?

(I forgot to clarify I'm talking about sex parts only and for those whose sex doesn't match gender)

This goes for straight men to transwomen; gay men to transmen; straight women to transmen.

Assumption - Whilst being attracted obviously means more than the sex part itself, the sex part must mean something biologically otherwise everyone would like both sexes irregardless of gender.

#3 Secrets5, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  4. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The sex part does mean something, of course, but I'm not sure I entirely agree with the assumption you are making, because it supposes that the "correct" genitalia is a primary concern and focal point in human attraction and I don't think it always is. Nor do I believe that sex is (or would be) impossible or any less fulfilling if one person in a relationship is trans.

5. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    See that's where I'm stumped since if genetalia isn't a primary concern for most people, then why do most people only like one sex?

So in your assumption (or at least my interpretation of your post) a man who is sexually attracted exclusivly to penis can become attracted to a vagina and have pleasurable sex with it? (If the holder of the vagina calls itself a man?)

[[But then if that assumption is correct, then why was there gay activism for the past 100+ years stating the sex of a person you're attracted to is not a choice and you cannot change (no conversion therapy has made a man whose attracted to penis be attracted to vagina)? ]]

I'm talking about *sex*ual attraction not human attraction.

My initial question is at what point a man, who is only attracted to penis, can be attracted to a vagina? (Where the holder says he is a man)

[[- there's lesbians who think a man is fit but only above the waistline i.e. not the penis. If that follows, a lesbian think a woman is hot but not below the wastline i.e. not the penis]].

6. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I’m technically bisexual but I have no interest in transgender relationships or sex. It’s just what I’m attracted to. I know it’s an unpopular thing to say here, but it’s the truth

7. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Same. Guys are great, girls are great, but for some reason mixing the two isn't my thing. Tried it once and it was just really weird being with someone that didn't have matching parts (top surgery but no bottom surgery). They were still a super nice person and I felt bad for being uncomfortable around them but I can't exactly control my level of discomfort, it just happens.

8. Biguyjosh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not sure I still understand so I might not make any sense. I think it's just part of human nature that people like or see things differently. Even though it might be a small percentage of people.
    So a guy could see a trans guy (hope I got it right) as a guy because visually, emotionally, mentally, and somewhat physically he is a guy. The gay guy can overlook or disregard the vagina because he just sees a guy (hope this makes sense).
    But we all don't see the same thing and we view things or people differently. Just like I can see a guy or girl and think they're gorgeous while my friend thinks the opposite.

9. Eveline

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Initial sexual attraction happens before a person has sexual relations. As trans women and men typically have gendered behavior and features corresponding to the gender they identify as after transitioning, it's fairly natural for a person to be the object of attraction to people of matching sexualities. I mean we are all just people.

If a person hasn't had bottom surgery, the couple/partner has to make a decision about how to proceed from there, they talk to each other and decide what to do; they can split up, choose to experiment and see if things feel ok or wait until the trans person has srs.

Things are obviously more complicated if there is an element of prejudice involved which is why it is so hard to date when you are trans...

#9 Eveline, Aug 15, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2018