1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone give me advise on prostate milking? (Medical)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Marley23, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Marley23

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Wanna just open by saying I’m looking for health advise from people who know, not just sex chat)

Hi I’m Marley, I’m 20. How u doing :slight_smile:

Basically, I’ve always know that I masturbate a little too much- however over the past year and a bit it has become dangerously excessive. To the point that it’s affecting my sex life- I’ve fully cut down now, however, am now left with another problem.

I’ve recently come to realise that my stamina in bed has gotten ridiculously short- I used to be able to go for ages but now I can’t help but finish in sometimes under 2 minutes.

I’ve done my research, and given myself an exam, and it seems that my problem is an enlarged prostate. Further more, that if an enlarged prostate is enduced by jacking off too much, it can usually be cured by complete prostate milking (massaging your prostate until it empties without touching your dick).

However, as someone who’s really not familiar with prostate play in the slightest, this has proven a very hard task to finish.

So my question is, has anyone reading this been able to do this to themselves before? If so, can you give me advise? I heard that prostate massagers don’t do the trick as they result in orgasm without emptying the prostate. Really just any tips on how to make it easier/ less painful would be appreciated- or if anyone’s had the same problem, did you manage to solve it?

Thanks!

2. Marley23

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just realised how that opening line spunded, why am I so awkward

3. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sorry. I have plenty of experience with prostate massage but not in any medical sense

4. tanana

You just might want to have this conversation with your doctor :slight_smile:

Chiroptera likes this.
  5. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    tanana is right. If you noticed something unusual with your body, please don't delay or try to self-diagnose the situation: Go see a health professional as soon as possible.

It is impossible to give precise medical assistance over the internet. It may be nothing serious, it may be something more complicated. The only way to be sure is to check with a doctor.