1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im confused

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Enfiladian, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Enfiladian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I feel scared to tell people about trans stuff and how I feel because I'm not 100% sure that im even trans i think i am but then i keep changing my mind. like sometimes im all yah im trans im a guy this is right then the next week im all maybe not maybe im just a butch lesbian. and i get all confused plz help

2. DreamerAsh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm the same way and I'm completely out in gender expression. All I can say is just trust yourself to express who you are, accurately. Don't worry about being wrong. Thinking of it as a fun experiment. Just be trans as much as you can and see, if overtime you become more certain.

But, you absolutely shouldn't come out until you're 100℅ sure. Simply, because people won't believe you, if you're not sure. In this society, it's hard enough to convince people that trans people are not trenders, let alone that we're real men and women. We have to fight for the respect we have. Any uncertainty and people will use it to walk all over you. Just be who you are, try out some trans things and see how your feelings progress.

Hanyauku likes this.