1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outsider in my own house.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by phoenix89, Aug 13, 2018.

1. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like the title says. I feel like an outsider in my own house. I am the fifth wheel, because everyone else are straight couples. The 3 of us girls all work together and now that my car is fixed I drive to work by myself and they leave work 30 mins before I do just because they can. The one's boyfriend drives them to and from work. That is fine on days when I have doctors appointments but honestly it is a waste of gas.

A few times when I come home no one is there. They go to the park or something and I have no idea. So I make myself something to eat and go to bed. I have been trying to keep up with the dishes but I am trying to recover from having thyroid cancer and having to have my thyroid removed. This has caused me to be in a great deal of pain. I waited 3 days to see if anyone would do the dishes but they weren't done and even though it hurt I did them. Then on Sunday when I was with my grandma after taking her to church the one put a status about hating that she has to spend her whole Sunday cleaning. I have a 3 bedroom house that is only 900 sqaure feet. I am hurting every day and was even in n the hospital due to the pain the one day. I can only do so much. Money is an issue too.

They were struggling where they were living and I have a big heart. It is frustrating because I set rent super cheap to help them out. $180 a person a month. I get that two of them cover car parts equaling 200 and I grateful but that doesn't stop the calls. Last month I asked for no money because 2 had just moved in and the one had a miscarriage so I respected that she missed 2 weeks of work. However, in order to cover rent for that month I had to do a pay day loan. But no other bills got paid.

I'm not getting that $200 towards bills. I am still getting the remaining 320 from them and it is goinging purely towards rent. I said something about it tonight because I am stressed about the calls and that upset everyone. I didn't mean to offend anyone but I'm the one who is stressing and getting the calls. They have been buying groceries so I shouldnt be upset it is just hard because I had to have my internet and tv get shut off to get by because I'm behind on everything because I was barely working because I was so sick.

I don't know if I am being fair to be frustrated or if I am being over baring or what. I am just hurting and overwhelmed

2. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In addition they smoke both cigarettes and weed and I don't. I just feel so different and so alone.