1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, I'm PillowPost.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by PillowPost, Aug 5, 2018.

1. PillowPost

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello everybody :slight_smile: I'm PillowPost, I've honestly been contemplating doing something like this for years now but I've always been too scared to for some reason, but I guess here I am haha. I'm bisexual, leaning more towards liking girls, no one knows, not even my closest friends, it's too scary to even tell them because I genuinely don't know what would happen, that really terrifies me. My friends try to talk about how attractive a guy is for example, but I usually look at the girl next to the guy, I'm too scared to even say anything because I know how they'll react... I love my friends so much but they're not exactly the most least judging bunch to say the least... But it's starting to get to the point where I can't keep it all in anymore, then there's my parents... I know the would accept me but... I'm so scared they're gonna treat me differently... I'm still the same me, but they might not see it that way... I like boys AND girls just typing that out lifts such a heavy weight off my shoulders, yet it's terrifying at the same time, I feel so happy yet I feel like I'm going to cry at the same time. So yeah uh, if you've made it this far thanks for reading, this is me, as cliche as that sounds, this. is. me. :slight_smile:

~PillowPost.

2. juxlia

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi, welcome!! I know how stressful it is to be 100% closeted and I promise, it'll get better. When I came out to my mom at first, she had a bad reaction, but over time she's accepted it and it doesn't change how she views me. I have never had a problem with unaccepting friends (they are literally all gay), but I'm always here to listen and give advice! I'm always here if you want to talk :slight_smile:

3. Shallow waters

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC! I was the same about the fear of joining but it was worth it to join! There is a lot of nice people on here to help you if you need advice on anything!