1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello I’m new

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Reuben 38, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Reuben 38

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hi, my name is Reuben and I am a fourteen year old from Australia. I play the guitar, and I like to think i play it well lol. Ive subconciously known that i like both genders for a while now, evr since i was ten i think. I’ve only recently realised that being gay and straight can indeed co-exist, as y’all just might know as being bi. Ive come out to my Mother and my Step-mom, coincidentally my parents are lgbt as well, and I’ve also come out to my friends, which was mildy successful. im not fully open about it, but to be honest I dont really think my sexuality is the main part of myself that everyone should know. I’m pretty introverted, and i hang around witha bunch of anime nerds so i guess that says a lot about me. (although i do not watch anime myself). To be honest i’m pretty scared to tell my father, although i dont think he needs to know as he isnt in my life. ok well i guess thats all y’all need to know about me, and i hope i can join this community.

2. Biguyjosh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi and welcome. Glad that your mom and step mom are accepting as well as some of your friends. Hope you find this site worthwhile.

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Reuben 38.....Hello and a very big welcome to empty closets! There are a lot of great people here and now there is one more. :old_smile: I am so glad that you can be out to your mother and step-mother! That's unusual. If your father isn't part of your life right now I wouldn't worry too much about telling him. If his relationship with you ever changes, you can decide then. Don't worry too much about being introverted...I was too at your age and it changed a little as I grew older...and anime isn't really all that bad! You are very right about your sexuality not being the most important part of a person. It's a part of us that affects some things in our lives, but not everything. You'll know when it's something that you need to tell someone! :old_big_grin: There are other members here on EC around your age...with some luck they will see your post and stop by to say hi! I am very glad that you have found us!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

#3 quebec, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  4. Naters2000

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Reuben!! I'm 14 too. I play the clarinet, and I've known I'm gay for a long time too.

Anyways, if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here.