1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to meet queer girls?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by hoolahoopycray, Jul 21, 2018.

1. hoolahoopycray

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey guys, so I’ve struggled with my sexuality for a longggg time and over the last year I have pretty much accepted that I’m probably bisexual although at the moment I’m really only interested in girls. The thing is, I have no idea how to meet them. I really have no idea how to meet new people in general XD and am also terrible at approaching people in general (fear of rejection) soo any advice? Xx

Kaoru Kat likes this.
  2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You could see if your school has a pride group or gay-straight alliance. It can be really rough, but depending on how old you are you could try apps.

And no pressure at all, but when you're out to people you can meet through mutual friends. When I first came out a few of my friends really pushed me to get out of my comfort zone with the school's GSA etc etc

3. Kaoru Kat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All I can tell you is how I do it. Anime conventions and comic cons because queer folks are EVERYWHERE there, cosplaying, in general, attracts a lot of queer peeps :slight_smile: I didn't know this when I first started cosplaying it was a perk I discovered later, PRIDE! Pride parades, Pride picnic, pride disco night, pride bbqs, churches that celebrate pride! You name it :grin: Also lesbian and gay clubs but I hardly ever go to them. I only go to raves and even then I rarely stay long. It's just too loud and not the best place to meet people.

4. Kaoru Kat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Also if you are too young for clubs and raves. All of those pride events and conventions are for all ages until you get to raves and discos at night. I used to attend these when I was underage.

5. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I'm wondering roughly how old you are? You don't have to tell us exactly just a rough kind of guide would help. It can be difficult to meet other LGBT people, are you looking to just make friends and see what happens or where you wanting to specifically try and find a relationship?