1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling disoriented

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Leah061, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Leah061

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I just got to this festival I’ll be attending for a month. I don’t know anyone here, and I know I’ll be really busy while I’m here so I won’t be so consumed with my sexual confusion but I’m feeling some anxiety about being in this weird space while I am so unsure of myself. I feel like I have to be extra on guard. And I’m suddenly very aware of my non heterosexuality and I feel really alone. I kind of just needed to Get this out somewhere.

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Leah061..... Hey...that's one of the reasons that we're here! Vent when you need to, share when you feel like it, or sometimes just sit down and read posts! You are part of our LGBTQ Family and we like to hear from you!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

3. YesHomo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It can be hard going to a new place and being around new people you don't know. Especially when your differences can make you feel isolated from others. By talking to new people and making new friends, you can feel connected! Who knows, there might be another LGBT person there! Don't let the fear stop you from putting yourself out there!