1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone been there?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Heather987, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Heather987

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am a bit confused and need experience from people who has similar situations or heard of ones.

I am a 29 married woman and has one child. Always been straight with few crushes on girls
    I met a friend who is 33 and also married and has one child (same like me) and we became sooooooooo emotionally invloved with each other (sexually and emotionally)

She would go crazy if i stop texting and we text 24/7

Lets admit it... we both cheated... and cheating is rubbish... and the guilt led us both to being tired, pale, out of life and depressed

If we dont have children we would have ended up togther becz we both know we r meant for each other and we r madly inlove BUT we cant be that selfish with our kids and we want them to have a normal life with normal parents around them

Long story short... she had a fight with her husband and one thing led to the other and he confessed he cheated on her bcz of her ignorance... he told her that since she met me everything went wrong and he cheated on her bcz he is sure she cheated on him and he blamed it all on me cz he feels we have sth goin on between us

After this fight, this frnd of mine became a ghost. She told me she doesnt want me in her life and she shut me off completely... from being Toooo emotionally involved to nothing and she became cold and mean.

She treats me like shit now, and she told me the only way she wants to stay with me is if we r sisters and friends only... she wants frienship with lots and lots of limits and i agreed cz i dont wanna lose her

Now she treats me as if i am the least favourite frnd of her. And it fuckin hurts my heart so much. I cant eat i keep throwing up and i keep crying... i see so much darkness and im collapsing

From your experience of similar situations. What ends up happening?

2. Redwinerox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I’m a married bi guy and my story involves another lady. She was going through a divorce and I was contemplating one when we met. We ended up in a very serious love emotional relationship. The sex was not as nearly often as I would have liked, and her reason for that was that we didn’t have sex so much as we made love and afterwards she couldn’t have me because I was married. Bottom line is that she was the one with the streghth to lay down the ultimatum and fact was my family, kids, and now grandkids were what I wasn’t ready to put behind me. My wife would have made my life more miserable than it was staying with her. So, my beautiful lady (who accepted me for me) and I parted ways. At first we tried to periodically stay in touch, but that was too painful. Many tears, depression and no matter how much time I spent with my grandkids I still missed her terribly. That was 2 1/2 years ago now and I’m not going to lie I still miss her, but the agony of the immediate void in my life has dissipated to some degree. The only good thing that came out of that painful experience is that I made a decision to not seek out a relationship (sexual or otherwise) until I’m actually available to actively be in that relationship.

I feel for you and don’t want to remotely sound cliche, but time does help the pain fade even though it may never completely heal.

3. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry to hear that you're in this situation. It must be very confusing and difficult to process.

For whatever reason, it appears that she doesn't want anything more than friendship with you right now. From what you've written, it seems that she's got a lot to deal with regards to her own marriage. If she's chosen to focus on that right now, then there's not much you can do about it. All you can do, is focus on what's best for you. If friendship alone is too hard for you, then would getting some distance be an option?

You've mentioned cheating and depression, so from what you've written, it doesn't sound like it's been an entirely pleasant and healthy experience. What were intentions with regards to this relationship? Where did you see it going? Perhaps you should take some time to focus on yourself and what you want, think about how you really feel about your marriage and what's best for you and your family. You've mentioned putting your children first, and your children need you to be happy and stable. What's going to make that happen?

Hugs.