1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another vent thread

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Mihael, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so I've been posting and posting over the past week... I decided... I will do it. I am afraid, but I told my parents and I decided I want others to see a guynin me, it will make me happy, this is what I want, and maybe... I think that a whole social transition might not be for me, for example, I don't feel like changing my name at least now and in the school register, but I want to dress like a dude and be out and be referred to as such and treated like one. But I want to do something. Talking about it became a lot easier, a classmate asked me if I'm trans for no reason and I said yes I feel like a dude and that was not that hard, and he just accepted that. So it wasn't hard. Realistically speaking everyone has been nice so far, so no need to worry. Dad has been really nice, he said it's nothing to worry about if I want to dress like a guy, and that it's like... whatever, in dad's opinion. He said I shouldn't be feeling so negatively about it, because I told him I do, and... dad explained why it is not a negative thing, just normal to express your gender one way or another and not any more stupid than what cis people do. Dad turned out to be actually worried that I am worried and he said he is relieved it's just that and nothing more serious, and dad thinks it can be a good idea that I dress like a guy, then maybe others notice and I'll be happier, especially since I like men's clothes. Mom is equally fine with everything.

2. HDIGH

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations! And it is wonderful that you're parents are so supporting! Hugs to ya!

Mihael likes this.
  3. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yes!!!! Go for it dude :slight_smile: You really shouldn’t be so worried and feel so negative about it. Just do everything you can to feel comfortable and see how it goes.

Mihael likes this.