1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's it like for a gay man to have sex with a women?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Nicholas7, Jun 30, 2018.

?

1. -

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. -

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. -

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Nicholas7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I just really am interested in knowing how you felt...

2. NotQuiteANerd97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know one gay guy who did it with a female friend out of curiosity. He said it felt alright, but there wasn’t any passion. Just didn’t hold a candle to gay sex.

3. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like it a lot for the physical enjoyment but there isn't much emotional satisfaction. It feels nice just to be naked with someone else at all, and there's a strong instinctual desire to penetrate her, but it doesn't give that internal warm fuzzy feeling of emotion - only a 'oh this wet frictional feeling is really pleasurable' type of thing.

4. Unknown88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    A hole is a hole

5. Nicholas7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    and a dick is a dick, your point is?

6. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First, my comments are from a gay man, not a bisexual one. If you are bisexual, then I don't know if this applies....

The physical feeling of vaginal intercourse was really nice for me when I was in my 20s. (As Unknown 88 said, a hole is a hole. Sex feels good regardless of body parts). It's a part of why I was able to convince myself that I wasn't gay, or at least didn't have to "be gay" since I was able to have sex with my girlfriend/wife. It was only after about 35 years old that it became increasingly difficult to have sex with her - inability to achieve or maintain an erection or an inability to reach orgasm were the results. Simply put, when you're young, it's much easier to be aroused. A simple touch can make a young guy erect. When you're older, though, it takes real sexual arousal to have the same results, and that's where a mixed-orientation relationship will have more difficulties. Just look at the men here on EC that have come out in their late 30s and 40s - I would argue that sexual difficulties arose that weren't there before in most of those cases - and questioning sexuality began. At least that's what happened to me.

7. Tritri

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's how I imagine sex with a woman would've felt like had I done it before admitting to myself that I was gay.
    I remember trying to force myself to masturbate to women to turn straight. Women are okay but not nearly as sexy as men.

8. Caraldo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I considered myself bi for some time, but 3 experiences with girls in my teen years were somewhat exciting, but I was unable to climax. I met my wife at age 22, and enjoyed sex with her for a few years. I loved her, and to have intimate contact with her was pleasing to some extent. I had ejaculation issues from early on though, and I would have to fantasize about gay sex to finish. Eventually it became disgusting to me to be intimate with her, and I actually now find the idea of being sexual with a woman repulsive(I don't find women repulsive, just sex with them). Ultimately, straight sex for me is just not real or exciting.