What is romantic attraction?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Mihael, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As in the title.

I don't understand it myself. People I fall in love with are a subset of people I find sexually attractive. More specifically, there is also a friendship bond, a significant, intimate relationship. That makes me fall in love, when I get closer to someone I feel attracted to sexually. I'm not saying it must be that I think of banging them right away, it's just their body that is attractive for me like a chocolate cake that I want to touch it forever and look at it forever. But I can't find an element that would constitute romantic attraction on its own, different from weaker sexual attraction, for example. When I find someone attactive but not to the point of losing my mind for them and they are a cool person I get along with, that creates some sort of love and tenderness that doesn't mean I want to go and bang with them 24/7. If that's clear what I mean?

Thoughts?

2. LLsailor

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Romantic attraction for example is constantly or frequently going out of your way for someone you care about. Example: texting them first, canceling friend hangouts to be with them. Small things like this indicate some romantic attraction. It’s not really about butterflies and stuff.