1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"if youre attracted to girls that look like guys, who not just date a guy"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anniesims, Jun 25, 2018.

1. anniesims

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I get so sick of hearing that. what is so hard to understand? The point is shes not a man. I find a woman who portrays more so called "masculine" qualities sexy, they way she looks in "mens" clothes. Aside from that she is all woman. I guess this is just a vent. I dont understand why some people dont get it.

2. sonic1337111

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm with ya there and the same thing happens to me Except i'm attracted to guys that look like girls so although as i am used to it it does get annoying when people say near enough the same thing but "If your attracted to guys that look like girls why don't you date girls instead"

3. anniesims

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    right?? People just dont get it.

4. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sigh. People don't seem to get this and I don't know why. I like boyish women and girly men. The fact is they're still women and men. What people don't get is that no matter how boyishly a woman is dressed, underneath the clothes she is female, with a female body and everything that goes along with that. If you want to date a woman then there you have it, she is one no matter how she's dressed. Same with men. A guy can put on a skirt and grow his hair out and still be a man in every sense. His maleness is not defined by how he dresses. But some people don't seem to understand this.

5. normalwolverine

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, and not only is she still a woman underneath, but just because a woman "looks" masculine doesn't mean she is exactly like men in terms of personality types and mentality. That's really the best thing about masculine women--they're still like women in some key ways aside from the physical. For example, I have a lot of masculine traits, but I'm also a feminist and think about, have awareness about and care about all the issues/concerns being a woman entails. And at least 95% of men are not feminists in this way, even many of the ones who try to say they are.

I bet with 99% of these people, if you asked them would they date a post-op transsexual, they'd say no or at least hesitate. And then if you were like, "What's the problem--she/he looks like a woman/man in every way?" they would have an excuse, despite the fact that there's way less difference between a post-op trans person and a cis person of that same sex vs a masculine lesbian and a man.