1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have no idea what just happened?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by female33, Jun 25, 2018.

1. female33

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, i was looking for some advice and just wondered if anyone could help? For 33 years ive been a straight female. Ive not questioned my sexuality. Ive never found women sexually attractive. Alot my friends are beautiful intelligence women and i havent felt anything for them other than friendship. Ive been with my boyfriend almost 5 years and love him, hes my best friend we get on well and everything had been fine until i met Lousie. I worked with her but she has since moved on to a different job. Louise is a out lesbian and has been since her teenage years. Well i think ive fallen in love with her. I dont have these feelings for other women just her. I feel this connection i havent experienced before. I feel so confused. I dont understand why this happened.I feel like i dont have anyone to talk to about this situation and would appreciate anyone whos had/having a similar crisis. I feel like my world has turned upside down
    XXX

2. Mindy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You never know whats going to happen. In coming out to my brother I found out he is bisexual, (never had a clue) and he told me our dad came out as gay to him years ago. I knew, but he refuses to admit it to anyone but him. Perhaps you should talk with them both about your feelings. They both may be accepting of your feelings. I would start with your boyfriend. If he does love you hes not going to be upset with you expressing the need to discuss being a little emotionally confused.

3. female33

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you Mindy for getting back to me, the story is more complicated than that (isnt it always) ive already told Louise and she feels he same as i do. Its me that is the problem, she would be happy dating but i just do not feel ready for that after only a few months of feeling this. My partner unfortunately is not understanding about gays. His brother is gay and they still speak and he would do anything for him but there are unlineling comments on what he feels is appropriate. Hes said pride marchs are forced in peoples faces cant yoi just be gay amd not make a song and dance about it. He never really expresses this kinda thing the first 3 years or so we were together. X