1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've Never Felt Like this Before

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bmutterb, Jun 17, 2018.

1. bmutterb

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I've never truly liked someone. I mean I'm only 17, and I've had plenty of crushes. But recently, I've been talking to this guy every day. We met on the internet, and we both know that neither one of us are old perverts or whatever, so we're very comfortable with each other. We both live in an area where LGBT acceptance is very low and hated upon. I think I'm starting to really like him - more than a crush. I'm always wanting to talk to him, and I feel like I can tell him anything and he'll never judge me. Every time he compliments me in a friendly way I get all warm in my chest and can't stop smiling.

However, every time he brings up his ex-boyfriend, I get really jealous. Like to the point where I grow really sad and depressed. And he always talks about moving far away from here - even as far as to another country where another friend lives and invited him - and I get really scared. I don't want him to go, but I know I can't say anything because he sees me as only a friend and nothing more (I'm pretty sure). I just need some advice on how to deal with this. Should I just let it go? Should I tell him? Where I'm 17 and he's sorta older (not too old) I'm afraid if I tell him this it'll scare him away due to legal reasons, and I don't want to stop talking to him. I'm just so confused and hurt right now.

I should also note that everything we talk about is purely in a friendly way. The only pictures we have sent were of our faces so we could know what each other looked like. He has been awesome about being respectful considering my age.

2. Chewbaca

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Tell him how you feel if it's leaving you that unsettled. Your feelings are trying to tell you something. It could go good or bad or in between. It sounds like he's special to you. Even if you ask him how he feels about you without giving yourself away right off the bat. Good luck