1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't cum with my new guy

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by mlansing, Jun 7, 2018.

1. mlansing

I met this guy on a dating app a little over a week ago. The minute we met I felt he was so sweet and he didn't seem interested in playing games and he was genuine and authentic and I found that really sexy. When we started making out at first I was so aroused that I would ruin my underwear with excessive precum. But when it actually comes down to having sex, I can't cum. Not only can I not cum, but I start losing my erection even in the process of trying to reach an orgasm.

I've experienced ejaculatory inhibition before but not to this degree. It's too bad because he's so sweet and it feels so good when we are being intimate with each other. Should I just let it go and move on? It doesn't help that he's moving out of the city at the end of the summer :/

2. Biguyjosh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Are you nervous or thinking how the sex might be good or bad or how you will be? Has this happened with other guys?

3. mlansing

This has happened before but not to this degree. It happened with my first boyfriend and it turned out there was good reason for it because he wasn’t good for me. It seems that this guy would be good for me but then again I still don’t really know him that well and perhaps this is my body picking up on something off that my heart doesn’t want to acknowledge

4. Biguyjosh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Could be that based on your previous bf you're a little shy about this relationship, especially since he's moving soon. Might just be your mind controlling your body.

5. Greeneyeverse

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have been bisexual for about 14 years. I have had a few occurrences where I could not achieve an erection when I was attempting to have penetrative sex with a guy. I just would settle to allow the guy to just penetrate me if the guy was willing. If the guy was a total bottom I would just make an excuse and then gracefully leave. I have a guy recently that he and I have had sex. He has penetrated me on our two last meetings. I was not able to achieve a firm enough erection to penetrate him. He also has only a few times with a guy as a bottom and is very tight. The last time we came together I just bottomed for him at first. When I tried to penetrate him I could not so I just penetrated him using fingers. I would just tell you to relax and take your time and things may work out. Take the focus off of the orgasm and just have fun. I am not sure what to suggest other than foreplay and enjoy.

NakedHiker likes this.
  6. Guywest79

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you'e nervous or anxious