1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What sexuality am I..?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by JessJessa, Jun 7, 2018.

1. JessJessa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Please help me....
    I am sexually attracted to guys, but I would never want to date a guy.
    I am emotionally/romantically attracted to girls, but I would never want to have sex with them..?
    What does this say about my sexuality?
    Thanks

2. quinnboi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Personally, I would say bi-curious? But don't feel like you have to label yourself. You can just feel the way you feel, without being shoved into categories.

3. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would say bi. You can be attracted to both genders in different ways. But I would just experiment and let yourself try things. You never know what you'll be comfortable with if you don't try.

grace0512 likes this.
  4. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I identify as bisexual personally and I am somewhat similar in that physically I am more attracted to men and see more that are my type. But emotionally women are much easier to connect with.

grace0512 likes this.
  5. grace0512

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I agree don't feel a pressure to label yourself. I also struggle with not knowing exactly what I am, but I'm trying to learn that its ok to not know or to try new things to figure out what I like. I feel attracted to both men and women but finding myself having more romantic feelings toward women. Also there's a such thing as being bi romantic where you have romantic feelings toward both genders but that doesn't necessarily mean you want to have sex with both genders. Just be patient with yourself and don't allow society to put pressure on you to neatly fit into one of their little boxes. Do you! Good luck!
    -Grace

Love4Ever likes this.
  6. JackieBlue

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are many different kinds of attractions, and if you find that you are bisexual, you might experience different attractions to the different genders. Alternatively, you could be heterosexual and homoromantic. Also, you could not choose any label and just go with the flow. Anything is really ok! Sexuality is something that is complex and can change throughout your life. When I was younger, like in middle school and very early high school, I thought that I was romantically interested in men and sexually interested in women, but could never date a girl. But as time went on and I allowed myself to discover my sexuality, I came out to myself as a lesbian. A lot of people on the internet told me to slow down and let myself do that, and it annoyed me to death! But it's so true. It took me years to figure it all out, but I'm so glad that I didn't rush. If I rushed, it would've taken me so much longer to get things right. Let yourself explore and don't feel any pressure to find a label. We're all different, and labels are either so general or so specific! If one fits you, that's awesome! and if not, that's also great! Best of luck to you ~

grace0512 likes this.
  7. no reality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm kind of the inverse of this, sexually attracted to girls but romantically attracted to guys. I find myself using demisexual often but it don't quite fit using the "standard definition" of demisexuality, but it don't really matter sex is what you make of it.

8. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I believe most females are bisexual by nature even if they never act on impulses and choose and remain in hetero-normative relationships.
    At some point in your life I also believe you will decide what balance of the two pleases you most emotionally and sexually when choosing a partner

Love4Ever likes this.
  9. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think it's way more common than people think particularly with bisexuals to lean romantically more one way and more sexually another. I often find this happens a lot too with people who discover their bisexuality later on. They have considered themselves a certain sexuality for years so it's natural that shifts and growth should happen when they discover a new attraction. Sometimes you preferences can even flip! So yeah I think it's very dependent on the individual.

Miss Kitty likes this.
  10. Classified

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You sound you could be either Bisexual or Bicurious. Some Bisexuals Lean More One Way Romantically & The Other Way Sexually. I Leave more Towards Men Sexually & More Towards Women Romantically.