1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im not sure What am I?!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Milad, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Milad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi everyone,
    I'm new to this forum and feel I need to get help from people who know these issues.
    Let me say about my self, My name is Milad and I'm 32 years old.
    When I was around 17 For the firs time (may be, I'm not sure about before of that because cannot clearly remember) I feel I like to dress like Girls, makeup and such a things. but I just ignored those feelings.
    one or two years later I just tried cross dressing and on that period of time I was very excited because for the first time I just tried such a thing.
    As I remember I just select female characters all the time in video games, have no any sexual feelings about other females and also cannot pronounce my self as homosexual, I have very bad feeling when I wondering about may be I'm a homosexual! some times other peoples just noticed me why you behave like girls! as example I like to have long hairs, always shaved and sometimes in my tone!
    So I just ignored all of them only two times tried to love/like another female but unsuccessful! not because of them but more because of me! even I cannot get signals from girls who like me or try to make contact! always my mother or brother tells me: "hey Milad it seems that girl just like you" and i Never got that! even once!! :slight_smile:)))
    Even with all of those ignoring everything just worst day by day. The only thing I never ignored was Cross dressing. but after couple of times I just feeling more comfortable with those dressings and now I feel relax and being myself when i wear them. and because of the same feeling every night I tried to sleep with Lingerie so I can sleep easily.

My true problem is I don't know what I am? who I am? am I she or he?
    I'm not sure if I'm a Transgender or normal male! all I know is I have more feelings with female styles, clothes, behaviors, etc ... instead of males!

I do not want to lose my rest of life and I want to know who I am, what I am. but I know or even I'm sure, if I found I'm not a he 100% I want to be a She with SRS MTF. but I thing I need help from experts and community.

I just fill those COGIATI's and my Score was 290.

And because of what I told above I need help! I just don't know how can I start, where should I go and how can I know the truth.

Also I live in Germany-Hamburg and sorry if cannot explain my exact feelings anyway English is not my native language :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your comments and helps :slight_smile:

2. flitterpad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not trans so I can't give the best advice, but you certainly sound like you could be a transgender woman to me. Alternatively, you could simply be a guy who likes cross-dressing, but from what you're describing it sounds more like that to me- maybe you're genderqueer? It may take a while for you to become comfortable with the idea of identifying as another gender besides male though, because it isn't considered "the norm". Sexual orientation is an entirely different thing though. A trans person can have any sexual orientation, just like a cisgender guy can have any sexual orientation. You don't sound as if you are at all attracted to women, but have you ever been attracted to men? Or are you not attracted to anyone? If you are attracted to men and do end up identifying as a woman, that would make you a straight woman. If you're not attracted to anyone then you're asexual. But if I were you, I wouldn't worry much about your sexual orientation at the moment while you're trying to figure out your gender, just let yourself like who you like. :slight_smile:

3. Milad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for reply :slight_smile:
    I just think about that, and honestly yes, not too many only few maybe 2 or 3 times in my life but the answer is yes.

4. Milad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So now Im juat now im teanswomam :slight_smile:
    Im happy with that and tell it to my mom amd family and now I habe their support :slight_smile:

tystnad likes this.
  5. Silveroot

Silveroot Guest

I'm not trans myself, but I've read many times before by people who are, that in order to understand your sexuality, you must first figure out what your gender identity is. Things are a bit blurry and confusing when you're unsure, but there are many people around the world that have similar experiences which might be useful.

You might find more information in the Gender Identity & Expression category.

Good luck.