1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wish it was easy to find your soulmate

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tigermud, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Tigermud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I travel around a lot and meet many different people.

I think a soulmate is the person you look for. She isn't living next door or known through other friends (in some cases maybe)

I've only really felt closely soul connected to one girl. I don't think she was my true soulmate. Or if she was we are not gonna be together. There has to be more than one soulmate out there for different things.

2. Kyrielles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The difficulty makes it more rewarding when you find it. And I agree there is a soulmate for everyone, I feel like it's something for me though that isn't to be searched for, not extensively anyway. Searching for me always led to something that didn't end well and behold not very long after I'd given up relationships and stopped searching I met a wonderful girl who I instantly connected with and it's been good since. I wouldn't say she's my true soulmate, but I do feel that she's good for me, and I'm good for her. We have a lot of similarities, but just as many differences, we enjoy some of the same activities, and unlike with anyone I've ever met I do not get tired of her or annoyed with her after being around each other for long periods of time. However I do believe that there is someone out there somewhere who would be better for me and who I would be better for, as with her as well. I feel like that circumstance such as timing and location also play a huge factor, a lot of people are limited as to where they can go to meet new people.

#2 Kyrielles, Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  3. normalwolverine

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do think this is the case. I don't think I have ever met a romantic soulmate, but I believe I have met other kinds.

I think the whole notion of soulmates (in terms of love) has pretty much been nuked for me. I'll just leave it at that, lol.

4. JackieBlue

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Goodness, I absolutely agree about the multiple soulmates bit. I think there's romantic soulmates as well as creative ones, platonic soulmates, so on and so forth. I'm also not closed off to the fact that there can be more than one in each kind of "category" if that's what we can call it. In terms of a romantic soulmate though, I definitely understand wanting to find them. There's so many people in so many places, and it's like, what are the chances that two people out of the near eight billion on this planet are going to find each other? Ever since coming out to myself and not forcing myself to think about the opposite sex, I've viewed the idea of having a soulmate in a whole new way. I'm more open to what she might be like and where I might meet her. I don't know when or where it will happen, and who knows if it ever will, but the thought that there is a romantic soulmate out there for me is enough assurance for me (at least for now!).

5. Tigermud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's kind of cheesy but I swear I've met someone where we were like heathcliff (me) and Cathy (her) from wuthering heights. We became very close but now this girl refuses to talk to me (I confronted her sexuality). When I met this girl I thought she was straight until she started to flirt with me. But even before I got the vibe maybe she likes me. Everything about her I could read like a book and it was automatic. I don't care but being around her and sometimes away felt like real magic like real voodoo.

I told this girl "i feel like I've seen you before" like my soul knew her already, well I've never seen this girl before in my life. We had a night we were walking on the beach getting to know each other and I was telling her about a dream I had where I was on the beach it was dark and windy and I saw this girl and then it hit me. I shouted "That's it I've seen you in my dream, I saw you on the beach" my friend looked very similar to the girl in my dream and I felt like I dreamt about her a few times before.

6. normalwolverine

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, I do think sometimes our soulmates are people who we meet who are supposed to teach us something about ourselves or make us realize something about ourselves...or you're supposed to do that for them. Unfortunately, it doesn't always last...maybe just long enough to serve its purpose. You may have had a big impact on this girl, even though she won't talk to you.

The 25-yr old I was telling you about in the other thread you started, lol...I do have this weird feeling with her that is hard to explain. She's very familiar. Sometimes I can only describe it as if maybe I knew her in another life.

7. Tigermud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I still think about this girl everyday. She drove me a bit insane. My friend was a bit of a leech she liked to cling to people and use them I think the karma got her when she met me. I thought she was nice but she played a few games being sneaky with friends and telling lies about me. When I was talking to her I used to tell her about a few dreams I had and she was in them and in a lot of them I was fighting for her and some other friends and the dreams ended with me getting hurt. In one of them I died cause I got stabbed in the heart I told her it woke me up.

Oh I remember you telling me about her. I think if that feeling is there you two were supposed to meet. Because you're likely not to get this feeling with most your other friends it's a very different bond. I got very hurt by my friend. I told another friend that I felt like my soul had been raped pretty much if you could put it that way I was touched by her.

They can be a good omen or a bad omen. I ignored warnings that my friend was gonna stab me in the back but now I just know in the better friend who cared a bit more than she did.

#7 Tigermud, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2018
  8. Loves books

I want my happy ever after with my one true love. However I live five miles up a mountain and I mean five miles away from a small town. I don't leave. I have a degenerative muscle condition. I don't think I'll get a happy ever after.

9. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes I believe in soul mates. However I don't think I've met mine

10. MHJG

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I want to give you some support, but I don’t know what to say... I hope your dreams come true one day. Life is unpredictable and full of possibilities!!