1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexuality issues o lord

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Flamingo0, May 27, 2018.

1. Flamingo0

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I decided I'm bisexual like a year ago because I started developing feelings for other girls and still having feelings for boys as well. As the months went on I found myself more interested in girls. At this point I haven't had feelings for a boy in such a long time and if I notice a guy it's kinda like "woah they look kinda feminine thats kinda attractive" and nothing more. But I feel like when I take interest in a girl it's more like "OMG I LOVE THEM SO MUCH I FEEL SO WARM AND FUZZY INSIDE PLEASE LOVE ME HHHHHH" So I'm very confused right now on whether or not I'm bisexual or lesbian. I'd love some help or feedback please !! ♥

2. Flamingo0

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    O hecc I just realized I posted this thread twice

3. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey there! I relate to you right now. I'm bi too and am into girls at the moment. I've noticed my taste often varies based on the gender of my crush. I'm crushing on a woman so right now I'm into women. It's very normal I think to fluctuate back and forth, it's called then bi-cycle when people switch gender perspectives. It sounds like you have met a guy in a while that made you go wow or really spark your interest, and that's fine. Who knows, a guy you like could turn up as early as tomorrow or as late as next year. If you're happy that's all that matters. (I also have found that particular sensation of being into one sex more often happens shortly after a person comes out as bi or starts to recognize their attractions to both. Usually the sex you didn't acknowledge or realize your attraction to is the one you tend to fixate on because it's new, and there is a novel "high" feeling of excitement associated with it.)

4. amylase

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    when i was figuring out whether i was bi or gay, i felt the same. i had a recent crush on a boy, but it faded. then, my current gf came out and we started talking, and i felt completely head-over-heels. it was a different kind of attraction. i'd never wanted to go anywhere physical with a guy, i just liked their personalities. i could never actually pick out something attractive i liked about guys, i'd just say 'yeah i guess he's cute, whatever'.
    that's why i identify more as gay (lesbian). the feeling for girls just felt so more me. it felt so genuine and extreme. in comparison, liking guys was bleh.
    that's my story. since you seem pretty similar, i may suggest you try and see if your feelings relate to mine. but in the end, your label is your choice and if you want to hold on to the fact that you do get small guy crushes, then claim that as you. if not, that's cool too. labels are to fit you, not for you to fit them (if that makes sense :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Leah061 likes this.