1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey all

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Big balu, May 26, 2018.

1. Big balu

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Right here goes hope this doesn't seem silly but for most of my life I have found myself attracted to women but deep down I have always felt that I am different in some way I am typically ya average male but inside I feel extremely femanin I dont no what to make of things ore wat to make of these feelings I am having it is all confusion and very discomforting

2. Barbatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry to hear you are going through a confusing time. It would be helpful to clarify what you mean by feeling feminine? Do you mean you are always attracted to girls but feel like you should behave like they do? Or do you mean that you feel like you are more sensitive and caring than most guys? Or something else entirely?

I guess what I'm asking is, in what way do you feel like you are different from other guys? (I'm presuming you mean the standard heteronormative idea of a man). If you are happy to clarify then hopefully someone here on EC can help you.