1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Penis Metaphor

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JohnnyGo, May 17, 2018.

1. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Personally, I think anyone who even thinks about claiming that in court should be given a far worse punishment than normal. No gay guy could get away with randomly going berserk and killing a girl because she hit on him.

2. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Someday this will get to the supreme Court and it will end, but I doubt it will be before we get a different president. Support for racist, sexist, and generally opressiveness and unequality is rather open right now.

3. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If I was a straight guy I would be flattered if a guy was interested. It is possible to politiely turn someone down. I’m not sure if I ever have, but it is possible

HDIGH likes this.
  4. HDIGH

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What you said. Even before I was able to admit to being bi, when I'd swear up down and sideways that I was straight, I'd get hit on semi-regularly by gay guys(lol makes you wonder if they knew something I didn't lol) and just say "sorry dude, flattered but not interested." And that'd be the end of it.