1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

reality. only straight/bi girls can get away with pity love

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tigermud, May 20, 2018.

1. Tigermud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    its just a thought really. if youre a lesbian or straight man you cant show a sign of weakness. i believe typical gay men are the most comfortble in their sexuality, not saying for everyone but quite a lot of gay men dont suffer trust issues, thats my opinion. i think most straight or bi girls can put on a "damsel in distress" act and get love from it. double standard, not all lesbians are typical and hard. not all men are alfas. the moment you show a sign of weakness some girls dont like it, as if we can carry a double strenth. from my experince i had a girl who pushed my buttons to the point i couldnt take it, she was bi and im completely gay. i showed her my weaknesses and i dont think she liked it or not understood that im not a complete wimp and life gets hard for me. ive been blamed for things caused by $hit stiring, in which my then gf acted the victim. im not saying that all straight bi women are like this to other men or women. but some women like to play the abuse card unfairly on innocent people.

2. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I agree. Everyone is capable of being emotionally vulnerable and should be afforded the same kindnesses. For what it's worth, I am a bi woman and I do not expect any of my future partners of either sex to be hardened, or feelingless. I love emotional softness and would never think that a lesbian or a man should compromise that for anyone. I think maybe the reason lesbians get hit by similar stereotypes as men is because some of them behave more masculinely and because of this they get thrown into the same category as men. Why the stereotype that men have no emotions at all came about in the first place is a completely separate matter that frankly, I don't think I will ever understand. So I agree, it is unfair that some people act this way, but thankfully, not everyone does.

#2 Love4Ever, May 20, 2018
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
  3. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get where you're coming from, but why is it seen as a weakness if someone is in touch with their emotions? I think it's actually the opposite: It's a sign of strength, because that person knows their limits and are in better control of how they see things and react to situations.

I'm not attacking you by saying this, I'm just trying to make sense of society's opinion on people who show emotion openly. It's okay for boys/men to cry, just like it's okay for them to feel excited/happy. It's just another emotion, so why is it so taboo? And not all lesbians fit into the masculine stereotype either, yet they're not allowed to show emotion? I don't get it.

And I don't think all straight/bisexual girls/women play the damsel in distress card to get attention, though (like with any other sexuality/gender) some are drama queens who play on people's emotions to get what they want. If they don't get their way, they sulk or cry to manipulate others into getting them what they want. I think for the most part, it shows a bit of immaturity if you are attention-seeking.

A specific friend of mine comes to mind. When she found out that I'm bipolar, all of a sudden, she's bipolar too. Then when I told her I self harm, she told me that she self harms too. Basically everything I said, she does better. She's a drama queen who usually gets her way by throwing a fit or sulking. She's a few months older than me but I think on a maturity level, I'm way above her. I don't know why it's like this or what caused her to be this way but I do know that I have a slight dislike in her because of this attitude of "If I don't get my way, I'm gonna sulk and be dramatic until I get what I want"

4. Tigermud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i think as well in mens eyes (not all men) they think theyre in charge of taking care of women. im completely gay. once i was talking to a male friend who fancied me. i started talking about personal stuff to him and i got the patronising "aww dont worry ill make it all better" vibe, i just felt i can take care of myself and i need a woman to support me not a man

5. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a bi woman and absolutely terrified of dating a woman or a man whose emotionally manipulative like this. Since they can make out they're a "victim" it would make me question.

Even if only het/bi women can "get away with it" - that isn't a good thing no one should be able to get away with emotional abuse.

Although I'm terrified in general of abusers who make out they're the victim and have some sort of a "card" to make me stay in the relationship.

Says why I'm never gonna date.

6. Tigermud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i agree. i believe im not weak for crying, cause i believe im understanding some hard situations a bit more than others. im not masculine, but im headstrong and independant (nothing gay about that) i think from another girls point of view (the typical princess) find that quality sexy, wether that be in a man or another woman. some girls are natually entertained by determination in a sexual partner it doesnt matter if that partner is dumb or smart. i had an expirence with a friend who lied constantly. she liked me and i liked her. she was pushing buttons. she was in denial about something i didnt like. its a long story. well shes a player, so confronted her and she denied she even liked me. that friend got away with being manipative, she manipilated me and then some friends to make me look bad ( manipalative in aways, that only a woman can), but if that was me i wouldnt get away with it. girls like her make certain decent women look bad. my friend is the "help me im a poor little girl" type and doesnt have to grow up. i guess im just scared of girls like that, cause you end up really liking them. well i liked that person for different reasons til i found something i didnt like. i hate it cause there are really some horrible men out there and women who are just as bad, then all the good people get treated like shit or even turned into a monster

7. Tigermud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    lol id date you if i know who you were. just making the point it would give me some relief. one of my friends her boyfriend is completely like that (hes the worst of the worst). he is very emotionally manipaltive towards her and he'd swing a hit. he gets away with it, hes a total maverick police cant controll him and he's mummys little boy.
    people like that can twist it around and make other people look bad all the time. its the way they play the game. my friends boyfriend can say whatever he wants to her and she'll believe its all true. like its got to the point he doesnt need to try being manipulative its all automatic.

but when its them trying to get rid off you. youre probaly better off leaving