1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idk man...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Iwantaguy, May 21, 2018.

1. Iwantaguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hey... my names evan.. im 14 and tbh not really like use to doing this type of stuff I just wanted to go out and do this but whatever anyway I don’t know what to do like I really like this boy his names Zycurtis... he’s so handsome he has abs he works out a lot he’s funny smart he’s an interesting guy but idk what he likes he’s grabbed my butt he’s kissed my hand he’s called me daddy... I like it but idk I’ve asked to kiss him and he’s flipped on me he yelled at me called me names... he’s sending mixed feels and he hurts my feelings when he does that stuff... and I need help i just want some advice

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome.

It's very possible your friend is struggling with his own identity and self-acceptance of being attracted to guys. That would explain the hot/cold response you're getting from him.

So basically there are two options I see: One is to try to have a chat with him where you can both talk privately, and directly tell him that he's giving you mixed signals, and you don't want to offend him, but you do like him. And the other is to basically back off completely, give him space, and ignore his come-ons.

If he's struggling with accepting himself and his attraction to guys, there's really nothing you can do to speed it up, other than simply having the conversation. If he rebuffs you, then that's pretty much it... you'll just have to give him space.

This isn't easy stuff to navigate. And it's easy for people to hurt others feelings because they are usually hurting too. That doesn't make it OK, but it can make it a little easier to understand.

Mariana likes this.
  3. Biguyjosh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Could be he's struggling with his identity or he knows you're gay and is being friendly to you by doing gay things but doesn't want it returned. As Chip said, it might be best to talk to him privately and find out what's going on.