1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why am I more attracted to women before and when I'm on my period

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tigermud, May 9, 2018.

1. Tigermud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    when I'm coming on I feel more awkward around women. not that I want to be in bed with them, just that time of the month makes me notice breasts, then I feel sorry and awkward for looking. not only that when I'm walking in the street a girl would walk by me, i dont need to even look at her, just the girls presence reacts with me like she's releasing pheromones, it's the smell and the way they walk or their tone of voice. I hate it when I'm talking to a woman and my eyes suddenly wonder down, they either don't notice or don't actually mind when I think they do notice (they don't say anything, or treat me any differently).

I don't want to feel embarrassed cause of this

2. Richard321

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It sounds like your female body cycle makes you feel more sexual at those times - thus, it sounds naturally biological. I hope that other females will reply to you about this. Hence, nothing to feel embarrassed about, something to accept, and maybe something to appreciate.

3. Tigermud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hey . thanks I think it is deffo a positive. it's a way I know why I am attracted to women and not men. I don't react with men in most ways. women to me are something I want to touch, girls get my senses working

4. Richard321

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    We should all start taking note of any cycles we have - whether they are hormonal, biological, chemical, time elapsed led, if because of our diet, if because of whatever. You seem clued up. Good going!

5. Tigermud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I aggree. everybody has hormones and you can't help who you are attracted to. the only control you have to have are your morals and go with your gut when you have to

6. Limiteded

Limiteded Guest

Most women I know are more eager for sexual activity around their period time

7. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hormone levels effect your libido, so I think it makes sense why that time of month would do that. There is nothing to be ashamed of for having a sex drive - it's perfectly natural. Just try to be respectful of others of course... but noticing people in of itself is not a bad thing.

#7 Kodo, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
  8. Monocyte

Monocyte New Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi! I’ve got a little contribution to this post. Here goes...

When I first started questioning, I was only attracted to girls while PMSing. As such, I dismissed these feelings as a weird hormonal byproduct of hormones rather than accepting the idea that I might be queer. This deeply complicated my questioning experience because it prompted me to feel ashamed of my feelings, thinking they made me a hormonal sl*t, willing to f*ck anyone and everyone when my hormones aligned. Nowadays, I still identify with OPs increased attraction to girls around her period, but because I have noticed that my feelings continue throughout my period and over multiple cycles.

Also, I remember learning somewhere that straight women on their periods are attracted to softer, more paternal men instead of more testosterone-heavy men. Does anyone know if there’s an equivalent of this for queer women? Just curious.

9. Tigermud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do feel I crave more affection and I think more about my crush. what they don't teach at school are the mental effects of puberty either if you're straight or gay, well they don't need to go into too much detail. sexual arousal is such a hormonal thing, that's very different from you morals in your relationships

10. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hormones wreak havoc within your body when you're on your period -- same as when you're actually pregnant. I have a friend who confided in me that being pregnant made her uncontrollably horny, to the point that her husband could barely keep up with it.

11. Richard321

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Couldn't he just say "no"? Or is he the type of man who thinks he always has to say yes to be a man? Women say no when they want to. But many men seem scared to say no.

#11 Richard321, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
  12. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have the same! Around ovulation I am a lot more into men, and around period into women. It must be horones, I think. During ovulation estrogen dominates, but during period both estrogen and progesterone are low, so testosterone can dominate - it is the case for me, because my testosterone levels are relatively high.