1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update on my life

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jackie Ray, May 2, 2018.

1. Jackie Ray

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey all, Ive been away for a while, working stuff out. My love life is non-existent but at least its worked out. The BDSM guy realized I was scared and backed out of our meet-up. I was just too submissive to play the "daddy" role, he could see it.

I met another guy and I got very hopeful, but after an extremely awkward, ill-conceived, mutual wank session at his house, we agreed to just be friends. He actually identifies as straight but had an open mind to try some gay stuff, it wasnt for him so we agreed to be friends and we've been talking and hanging out. Its nice to have a new friend outside my immediate circle. I love having a straight friend he makes me feel so interesting, when he asks me what its like to be gay, and listens to my experiences.

Im back in with my close friends too, the entire time I thought they were treating me differently; when in fact I had changed but could see it through my intense grief for my mom. I was having violent mood swings, crying like a baby and snapping at my friends and co-workers. Thank god for one of my clients, she sat me down and told me how I had changed and talked it out with me, you gotta love small town people. I still havent been penetrated by a guy since last year and Im getting crazy with lust, hopefully soon.

Kyle and Shane are dating.......again :slight_smile: they do this every few years, date and break up.

I had a small relapse with pills :frowning2: but Im okay now :slight_smile:

Whats everyone been up too?

#1 Jackie Ray, May 2, 2018
    Last edited: May 2, 2018
  2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome back :slight_smile:

It's great to hear you and your friends get along again. You'll find a guy to be with for sure - you seem like a really nice person from the posts of yours I've read.

I've mostly just been doing school stuff - the semester is finally over Friday. My sister unexpectedly came out to me not long ago too so that's new. Not gonna lie, it's pretty uncomfortable and kind of upsetting hearing her talk about her desires and experiences. It puts me into protective big brother mode thinking 'that boy did what with you! You're only 14, go watch cartoons and stop growing up so fast!' I know I can't say that though, she needs support and to feel safe talking about it with someone - so I'll deal with it.

3. Jackie Ray

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    She came out to you, are you both gay? That's actually really interesting, I don't know any gay siblings. My best is gay and his sister is straight but I think he wishes she was asexual,. He, I, and our two other friends are protective of her. I know what you mean, she's like everyone's sister and we don't like boys touching her.

Destin likes this.
  4. Richard321

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey, Jackie Ray, have you and your fellow barbers sorted out that new barber guy?

5. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yea, she thinks she's either lesbian or bisexual. She's adopted though so she doesn't share gay genes with me or whatever causes it.

Jackie Ray likes this.
  6. Jackie Ray

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah he's cool now, thanks for asking.

Richard321 likes this.
  7. Jackie Ray

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    "Gay genes" lol, at least she has you to help with her transition.

Destin likes this.