1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emotionally done

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by phoenix89, Apr 24, 2018.

1. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am so emotionally exhausted that I feel like I just can't anymore. I can't convince myself to get up so I am late to work a lot. When I am at work I am not really preforming like I should either. Its hard to convince myself to come back from break too. Plus when I get home I will just sit in my car in my driveway for over an hour sometimes.

I know I'm about to "start" but even then I'm tired. I am physically sick and emotionally exhausted.

I have diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, an overactive thyroid. The doctors do not know what is causing the thyroid issues either, plus major depressive disorder and anxiety. I had four appointments last week too.

I just need to harp. It is hard living alone, getting divorced, trying to take care of myself and work. It is juat so frustrating and lonely

2. Blast

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I’m so sorry you are feeling this way. If I were near you I’d give you a hug.

Richard321 likes this.
  3. Richard321

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sorry to hear this, too, Phoenix. You must persist with getting good health advice and treatment.

4. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks. It is just so frustrating and exhausting not having the energy to do what I need to do. I feel like I am just going back and forth with doctors all the time