1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I contact her again?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nightlight, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Nightlight

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A little more than 3 months ago, we were IM-ing each other then she told me she was retaking a college entrance exam, even though she already got into a good college. She wanted to retake it so that she'd get into 'better' college. Yet she didn't want to drop out in case she flunks her test.

I told her "at least you have a good place to return to". Then she left the chat room. I couldn't find her in the friends list. Either she got offended and blocked me, or she deleted the app so that she could focus more.

I have her phone number and sure I could text her, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea. I might be distirbing her from her studies.(The exam is insanely difficult so you need to study at least 8h every day)

1. That conversation was 2.5 months ago. Maybe too late to ask if I offended her?

2. I was always the one who approached her first, unless she needed something from me. She kind of drifted away from me.

3. Still I kind of want to have her around because she was so cute.I *kind of* liked her. Idk, maybe I should look for another cute girl to secretly admire?

Should I let this friendship go?

#1 Nightlight, Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I suppose it depends on what you meant by the comment in the chat room. I'm not sure what you meant by it without more context, but if it bothered you that she was doing this, and it's been 2.5 months since you considered reconnecting with her, perhaps you should decide first if it would be a good idea to restart the friendship.

That said, if you do want to get in touch, I don't see (again, without more context) why you couldn't.