1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home laser hair removal systems

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bernice, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Bernice

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wasn't sure where on the forum to put this. Anyway my local Lidl's store has a Sanitas IPL 200 laser hair remover for £69. A lot of money but cheap compared to others on the market. I was thinking of buying one but actually wondered if they are any good.

Has anyone ever used a home one and if so what was the results. Would love to be able to get rid of my chest hairs for longer instead of shaving every two days.

They also have an exfoliator that plucks the hairs out which is cheaper but seems more painful?

2. Ncb98

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I honestly would stick to an in office laser for several reasons.
    I’m not too familiar with the one you mentioned but I did own a different at home laser before and the results were veryyy minimal.
    I’ve gotten laser hair removal done professionally and you get more bang for the buck. Higher settings, more results, and a qualified nurse/practioner makes all the difference.
    Look for package deals or groupon deals if you can! Best of luck!

3. Bernice

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks. I didn't get it in the end so glad I made the right decision. I tried to do a but of research and I don't think it would have worked very well on me as I have light hair (ginger).

#3 Bernice, Apr 20, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2018