1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

some straight women are so flirty with lesbians. why?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tigermud, Mar 29, 2018.

1. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Again *shrugs* seems to be pretty standard. My cousin says some take it "too far", and that's when she figures they're not all that straight (wanting to take it to the next level).

Do they know the other person is lesbian, though? Because I've heard they can be pretty standoffish around them. Another thought occurred to me: perhaps it seems strange, not only because those of us attracted to women can't comprehend getting that "close" without nothing being there, while at the same time preferring other ways to show friendship (I'm more competitive).

2. Ncb98

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Honestly women are more permitted in society/Western culture to be more touchy feely and emotional. With that in mind, you see straight women even amongst their hetero girl friends are touchy feely (dancing on each other at clubs, cuddling, trying on clothes together etc..) So I think they do the same with lesbians and bi women but may misinterpret how we take it.

It’s that or some straighr women are bicurious or want to be “rebelious” and try it out. But I laugh cause for me in highschool it started off as saying I’d like to “experiment and kiss another girl,” and now I’m a whole damn lesbian haha. Some are just closeted basically, maybe.

3. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Honestly I think it's because these women ARE probably bisexual. I mean if they weren't why are they so interested in doing it? I don't think you're 100% straight if you are doing that. I have flirted with gay girls before and that's how I knew I wasn't straight.