1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A 'straight' crush, a trans 'boyfriend', a lying 'best friend' and a trans self later...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Hidden One, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Hidden One

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have issues.

Hi, I'm Ky. I need some help.

So I have a crush on this guy who I tried to go out with but I freaked. Instead, I asked my friend out because I thought of him as a safety net. To my surprise, he said yes and I didn't have to beg him to get out of the other date. Fast forward and I told my best friend I was trans. She turns around and tells my boyfriend and tells him to lie about it. Now we land on today. During English class my crush, let's call him Amor, my friend, let's call her Robo, and I are all talking. Amor says my boyfriend, let's call him Roto, Robo, him and I should have an end of year sleepover at his house. Robo agrees so I have to. Roto sits on the other side of the room so he can't add his input. We talk about what we can do and we end up talking about 7 minutes in heaven. Amor asks me what I would do if he and I were paired up. I avoid the question until the end of the day when I pass him a slip of paper just before I leave the school. The slip says I'd kiss him. I don't want to hurt Roto but I don't want to let down Amor. HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. lazybear03

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It's a bit hard to follow the storyline. I'm a bit confused. You mentioned you don't want to hurt Roto and you don't want to let down amor. How do you feel about Roto and how do you feel about Amor?

3. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Roto and robo are so close in name.
    Anyways - you wanted a boyfriend but you chickened out of asking Amor so you asked Roto. Robo is the girl who we really don't even need to know about.
    And you asked Roto out but really you want to date Amor?

We can't Rly say until he reacts to the note but I suspect you have made things quite complicated.