1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Bullied At Work

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bulbul, Apr 17, 2018.

1. bulbul

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Right, so who among us hasn't been bullied at School?! But that kind of bullying is rather common and usually stops at some point. Getting bullied at work? Well that's a whole new thing.

I work for a big company with many different departments, even though some guys are rather nice, most are not.

The guys from my department usually ignore me, they don't talk to me unless they have to, they don't chat with each other in front of me, they usually go somewhere else to talk so I wouldn't join.

The guys in the other departments are even meaner, they'd go out of their way to sabotage my work, make it harder, or even complain about me to my boss over nothing. Once I was even publicly humiliated by a head of another department.

Who here have experienced bullying at work? Mind sharing?

2. MHJG

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My friend told me she got bullied at work once. I was so shocked that I thought bullying is something happens among immature kids at school. At first, someone just didn’t like her from the first time they met at work. Then other colleagues started to avoid talking with my friend. My friend finally left the work.
    I’ve known my friend for 7 years, she is so nice and kind. I’ve no idea how it happened.

3. Richard321

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Bulbul, it sounds horrid. Can you get a job somewhere else? Leave and don't say bye. Leave and tell them why.