1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fed up

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by just jane, Apr 15, 2018.

1. just jane

i have a female friend who knows I am bi, and has been for the past couple of years telling me she's loves me. and gets hurt when I talk to other girls that can be friends or work people.

I am fed up of her dropping her problems on me when it comes to men in her life. shouting at the girls I talk to and who I am friends with.

2. Violet4

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, just jane.

I'm assuming that you don't feel the same way about your friend? It sounds very frustrating to have to deal with that kind of controling jealosy. Have you tried talking to her about how you feel? Maybe you could tell her that it makes you uncomfortable that she interferes with your relationships with other people.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How does your friend identify? When she says she loves you, does she say it as a friend or a sister in love she you more than a friend?

4. just jane

As far as I know she is straight. but she don't do this to her other female friends in the way she is acting with me.

5. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let's say she was questioning her sexuality is that something you would want to explore with her or not?