1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question to bisexuals and their "phases"

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ellyy, Apr 13, 2018.

1. ellyy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've heard from different people that it's not too uncommon for bisexuals to go through periods where they prefer one gender over the other.

My question regarding this is if you can still, as a bi person, be very aroused by the gender you don't currently have a preference for? Does the arousal level change at all for the sex you don't prefer during that period?

Basically, do you still feel like you're bi but with a preference, or is it more a feeling of switching between being gay and straight?

2. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I wish I knew. I’m still new to this. I think I’m more attracted to women, but it almost depends on the day. Some days the urge for men seems much higher. The physical attraction is still higher with women however. Frankly I’m just assuming I’m bi. Fir all I know I may be gay

3. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I feel like I’m gay the majority of the time. I can count the number of men I’ve been attracted to on one hand and it’s been three years since I felt that attraction.