1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i don't feel comfortable with anal sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by El1zabeth, Apr 7, 2018.

1. El1zabeth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think i am bisexual, because i like girls a lot (even though i have not had sex with a girl). But when it comes to
    males, i can't think of myself of being the active, for me the only possible is to be the passive, i'd like to be a woman, but i know i am male (and i am like 80% ok with this), so i am not trans.
    I have used dildos and i love it, but when it comes to a real penis (only anal sex, oral is ok), i don't like it, i feel uncomfortable, i just want that my partner finish already. Under no circumstances i'd penetrate a male, but i don't feel comfortable to be penetrated either (i think that i should have a vagina instead of penis, and be penetrated there no in the anus), i think its not right to negate sex to my partner just because of that.

2. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What's the difference between the dildos and your partners penis? Is it a size difference or is it something else?

3. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You don’t have to do anything sexual that you don’t feel comfortable with. It’s your body.

Denial and Richard321 like this.
  4. Richard321

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hmmm, El1zabeth, you don't want to do it but you still do it. I want to do it but I don't / won't.

What puts me off anal is that it's just got to be messy in some way - even if condoms are used. It just can't not be messy. So, ok we'd get a bit less messy by using condoms... But the fact that we'd have to use condoms just in order to not get so messy makes me think more than twice about the act. And yes I know of douching - but douching itself is very messy. And then the need to douche, if one would need it, makes me think again more than twice about the act... Even if douching were done and condoms were used, too, I'd still think it's messy. It's the very obvious thing about what comes out of the anus. The anus does a great job as does our gut in general, but to me it just can never really be clean-clean... And yet I, unlike you, desire the act with a guy - it's just that the aftermath of the act so puts me off doing the act in the first place. I don't want to have to deal with the aftermath. It will be said that the act and aftermath go together - yes, but others don't have the strong no to the aftermath that I have, do they? There is then the need to then shower. There is the need to then launder the sheets... Did anything else get contaminated?

Im sure we will get a lot of different opinions on this though.

#4 Richard321, Apr 7, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  5. Denial

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I second this. A caring partner should understand. You've got other options.

Richard321 likes this.
  6. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I’m a bi male who leans toward straight. I’ve been sticking toys up my butt for a long time and I love it. I have never had a penis there though and probably never will. Maybe it’s the fear Of stis orlack of desire for the real thing. Who knows. I just know I love my collection of butt toys

7. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's not uncommon for people to have concerns about anal sex, even though the concerns are often over-exaggerated. Some people worry that it will hurt a lot (it shouldn't), others worry about lots of mess (it's actually very rare to have mess), others worry that it will emasculate them in some way to be penetrated by another man (it doesn't affect or change your masculinity at all).

Do any of these concerns apply to you El1zabeth? Maybe if you can tell us more about what you are thinking, we will be able to help.

8. El1zabeth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dildo is bigger, but the size of my partner's penis is not an issue.

9. Odahingum

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you don't like a position, you have the right to refuse to do it. A partner who doesn't understand your preferences is a partner who doesn't deserve you. Sex is supposed to give you joy, not stress.