1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

clingy straight female friends with boyfriend trouble and wanting your attention too much

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tigermud, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Tigermud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    sometimes I feel like that friend, that has to comfort or take care of mostly girls who are down or unhappy or just trust issues in their relationships. being a single girl it makes me depressed especially if a friend is complaining about nothing when their partner is innocent or done nothing wrong. they don't see that they have someone who loves them and it's not really fair to bring it on to someone who feels anxious when it come to love (I had a bad experience). I do feel bad if some friends issues are very genuine like if their lives are at risk with abuse, then that's very different. I hate being used to the point I have to draw the line with my friends, my friends are my "besties" but they're too close for comfort. it's like they have to learn they can't do that if i ever did end up having a girlfriend that I truly loved, cause if I did love a girl I'd like to keep her away from negativity from my friends

2. Dark soul

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello there, in my opinion, You must be a good listener If they come to You when they need to talk. I understand that it can be to much, expecialy If you are single and have to listen to relationship problems, I actually try my best to listen to people when they need it, but when it comes to relationship I am of no help(cuz i never had one), so I think It's awsome that you have people that want you to listen to them, but still you can always Tell them If it becomes to much for You:slight_smile:(sorry about writing mistakes, english is not not my first language)

3. Ascendant

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe they go to you BECAUSE you're single. Single people give the best advice. I personally would just tell them to shut up, which is probably why all of my friends are dudes. Females can't stand me.

4. Napstablook

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's important to take care of yourself as well. If they are good friends, they will understand that you need a break from their issues.

5. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You're not obligated to be anyone's sponge. If that's the only reason they associate with you, cutting them out wouldn't be the worst idea. Your future self will thank you.