1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm still feeling doubts...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by RoseChan00, Apr 3, 2018.

1. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I appreciate you admitting that you can find your own reflection arousing. It's not easy to admit potentially embarrassing things. I think it frees you when you say things like that.

I know with me wearing women's clothing was partly about getting off, at least for a certain amount of time. I think this is common with MtF's, but I guess the question is why. Why do so many do it? One thing I've considered is that it is a fetish because it is taboo. You have kids who dress, act, and play like the opposite sex and parents who put the lid on it at an early age. I remember being yelled at for crossdressing. It's not accepted in a lot of families. Usually because it is associated more with being gay than being trans. So it is generally looked down on. Would someone who is trans fetishize women's clothing because they want to present to the world as a girl but know it isn't allowed? I think that is one possibility. There is a big risk of embarrassment for anyone who looks like a guy to shop in the women's section or buy a dress or a skirt. Online stores and u-scan lines are a blessing for MtF's. Is it any wonder that there is a sexual thrill to such a forbidden item? I know I've thought "Why am I so scared to buy pants?"

Mihael likes this.
  2. RoseChan00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As a trans girl who has gotten off to her own reflection, i can say it iant due to some fetish. I just get so happy that i finally habe breasts and have these nice... feminine clothes and it jist warms me up and makes me feel so happy.

It kinda goes a bit overboard.

#22 RoseChan00, Apr 6, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    SkyWinter likes this.
  3. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, I wonder if it would qualify as a kind of gender euphoria.

Mihael likes this.
  4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Full time transgender teacher here. It is so so soooooo natural to feel doubt.

The question has this feeling been persistent? Have you fought it before ? I did for a long time. But when I realized it wasn't a fad and was a life long part of me I accepted it and for good or bad I changed my life to live how I authentically feel.

I've never felt freer or happier.

5. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yea that's a good word for it.

6. RoseChan00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Doythe feelings sometimes "come and go" because that's how it's always been for me. As a kid there was a huge 3 month long pwriod where i wanted to be a girl for a day and have nobody evwr remember me as a boy.
    But those faded for so long... and only in the past 2 years (when i was 15 ish) did they resurface. (last i remwbered wishing to be a girl as a kid i was about 9)

#26 RoseChan00, Apr 9, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  7. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They did at first because of social brainwashing and fighting my demons. But my internal strength won out and as I became more comfortable and stable in my life the harder it was to NOT be able to transition. Now I am 100% happy and committed to my authentic lifestyle.