1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your favorite unknown game

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Blackangel, Sep 7, 2017.

1. CuriosSail

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Broforce on PC via Steam. Its an over the top parady platform game thats spoofs the 1990’s “heros” such as chuck norris, Arnold swarTzen.......no to lazy to look up that name.

Its a co-op play

2. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I got Broforce on my PS4. That was a pretty decent game.

3. LucasCain

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Stella Glow for the 3DS is a pretty obscure title, but it turned out to be an awesome and was a worthwhile gamble. I loved the Ar Tonelico-esque (Ar Tonelico is another obscure title/series) vibe it had.

4. Shoei Loei

Shoei Loei Guest

The Battle Bears series on iOS is one that I don’t think too many people know about...at least, I haven’t met anyone who plays that game. It’s kind of a cute little third-person shooter multiplayer game. And I say it’s cute because it’s not very violent or hardcore like some other shooter games...it’s basically good for kids and adults. It’s kind of a fun game that I sometimes go through phases of time where I’m really into playing it, and then phases where I’m really sick of it haha. I’m starting to miss that game a bit, so I’m feeling a “really into it” phase coming soon lol.

Also, Limbo and Outside are two pretty cool games that I don’t hear about much anymore, although I believe Limbo had a small and brief phase of popularity a while back. Outside is from the same creators of Limbo, and it’s newer I think...it wasn’t as much of a hit as Limbo though.

#44 Shoei Loei, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2018
  5. Necrose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wouldn't go so far as to say unknown, cult maybe, but the Dragon Quest series, particularly III, V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride, and VIII: Journey of the Cursed King.

6. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Prehistorik 2.

It's an old DOS based platform scrolling game, dating back to 1992. It even brags about being old, as it will show you a splash screen saying:

YEAHH... MY GAME IS STILL WORKING IN 2018!
    PROGRAMMED ON AN 'AT 286, 12 MHZ
    ENJOY OLDIES!

For the young'uns... the Intel 80286 microprocessor dates back to the late 80s. A typical 80286-based machine would have at most 2 MB (with an M) of RAM (the '286 only supports up to 16, by the way, but 16 MB '286 systems were unheard of), and sport a 50 or so MB hard disk; the OS was raw old MS-DOS, as a 12 MHz '286 would struggle to run even Windows version 3.1.

7. Benboypop

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Psyconauts, one of my favourite platformer games, I thought it was amazingly popular, but it seems that when I ask anyone about it no one seems to know it.

8. sonic1337111

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    X-Treme Express on PS2, a train racing game that was only released in the UK, Japan and Australia Which is a heck of a lot more fun then it sounds as it does not focus on realisim (E.G When getting derailed shake the right analouge stick and you get back on the rail) also another thing i like about it is that even if you are the first one to the goal that doesn't garuntee you the win as you have to be the first one to stop in order to win (Which mean races can have really close times). In the UK only the game was also re-released on the PS3 PSN store.