1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How people see me...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Yeahyeah2, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Yeahyeah2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I know everyone is going to say it shouldn’t matter what people think of me, it’s just sometimes it seems that people think I’m mad all the time or maybe that I’m rude. I’m not rude (I always try to be nice) but my face looks angry always (apparently). People don’t like that and maybe I look ugly to them because of that and they won’t talk to me because I don’t look friendly. I don’t know, should I change how I am? Should I be more fun so people like me?

2. MilansMele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why don't you ask for some feedback from your friends? Ask them what you could do to look more friendly and open to positive interactions. Improving how you come across to people and what your face communicates are skills that will get you through a lot in life.

3. Lacayda

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You should never change yourself to make other people like you. Maybe you should ask your friends how you could look more friendly but there is no person in the world that smiles 24/7.