1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decent STP that's inexpensive

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Hawk, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been trying to find a decent STP that's inexpensive, and has a good lip to avoid spillage (that's the main thing I'm worried about). I've tried the Sam STP, Peecock, and Model A STP. I like the Model A the best, though it doesn't have much of a drip guard on it to make me want to try and use it in public, and the fact that it's made from really hard silicone. The Peecock is ok, but it's a little too soft for me, but I do like the large "funnel" area.
    I just want something that has a good drip guard, semi-hard (not too soft, but not too hard), and is relatively inexpensive.

2. Ronin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What is relatively inexpensive for you? Are you familiar with the EZP? That has super high ratings as an STP packer. It is a bit more expensive but more than worth it, from what I've seen.

3. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :grimacing: A little much, but I won’t disregard it. I don’t know how much $100 or so would get me, or if they’d just be the “starter” ones.