1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still frustrated with boobs.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Cailan, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Cailan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Has anyone here had top surgery, then presented female after? What was your experience? Were you satisfied with breast forms when presenting femme?

I'm AFAB bi-gender, female and male, and the female is usually dominant (I usually prefer she over he) but I love my guy side too; I'm on testosterone and planning to get metoidioplasty while mostly presenting as female. My gender swings seem to have settled to a few months at a time for each, with a couple of weeks of middle ground between, when I'm both.

My (DDD) boobs have been and remain my greatest source of confusion - joy and dysphoria. I've been dealing with this for a while now, and I expected to "get over it." Instead it's getting worse.

My girl side is gloriously happy as I am, and when am I full girl mode I really love my big boobs. I wear outfits that accentuate them, show some cleavage, and I love shopping for pretty bras. When I'm in full girl mode I want to have them lifted and improved (not larger, just reshaped). I prefer to be femme in public, both in girl mode, and usually in guy mode too. I just think women's fashion looks better most of the time.

However, I'm in guy mode now, and I am becoming obsessed having them gone. When I'm wearing a shirt and my boobs are contained in a pretty bra and under clothes, I'm good, but the moment I take my shirt off, I wish I had a male chest. I argue with myself that I could wear falsies when in girl mode in public, and enjoy a male chest when home. I already have a surgeon I've been talking to about another surgery, related to weight loss, and I could get a mastopexy scheduled for just weeks from now. Twice today I almost called to schedule surgery. I so badly want to be able to wear a guys' tank this summer and not have to worry about straps showing (bra or binder).

I don't know what to do. It would make me so happy now, but I have no idea how I'd feel once I head into girl mode again. I'll want to wear strapless sundresses and girly tanks with strappy bras - and at least a hint of cleavage.

Help!

2. stoutdriver79

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When you are in guy mode, it must be difficult to deal with, especially when you have large breasts.

I also am bigender or gender fluid. When I'm in girl mode I wear pretty large breast forms and let me say that they don't compare to real breasts. Although I'm in girl mode, I find myself wearing jeans and t-shirts mostly, I'm not girly.

How much does your binder help?

Ever been in guy mode without a binder, with a regular bra, or braless?

I saw no one responded so I wanted to get things started.

3. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    seems difficult to solve :/

And how would you feel about presenting femme without breasts? Similarily like when like in guy mode now? Or would it be more bearable?

4. Cailan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have a binder and don't feel the need to bind. I tried it once and hated it because of the physical discomfort of squishboob. My problem with my boobs is primarily when I'm undressed, or walking around (home) in pajamas or something. Even when I dress masc, I still like wearing my pretty bra underneath. The combination gives me confidence and I feel damn good about myself.

It's gotten to the point that I wear a bra all the time at home, even though it becomes uncomfortable (even a soft leisure bra gets physically tiresome) in order to avoid the dysphoria.