1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

you die and go to hell/heaven, what happens next?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by europeanguy, Mar 11, 2018.

1. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    lets say that the devil and god and all that exists for certain as in we can prove it (I know we can't at all but lets imagine for a moment), your sent to hell for some reason, what would your version of hell be? and then the opposite, what if you went to heaven? what would be your version of heaven?

I find this an interesting question, although not religious, I do wonder what peoples ultimate hell would be and what peoples idea of heaven for them is. it speaks a lot about us as people.

so my hell would be everything would be made of polyester (I have ridiculously sensitive skin), and the devil and all his demons would leave me and ignore me, because I hate feeling like I dont belong or im not welcome and unloved, its crippling, so that'd be what happens, id appear to have been forgotten.

my idea of heaven would be lots of video games, all my family is there and happy too, my dog who died coming up to one year ago would be there, your average person is nice to me and welcoming, id get to know what having friends is like (ive wanted to know but cant seem to get the chance to know irl).

its interesting because you can know from that that im a very isolated person, so my hell and heaven ideas spawn from that. I think also its good to do heaven second cos then the post doesn't end on a sad/negative note

2. DinoArtist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For me Hell would be a place of boredom and loneliness, isolation. And Heaven would be the opposite.

3. Niagara

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hell would be permanent isolation. I already experienced it for 2 years and I honestly can't think of anything more harmful to a human being than total isolation. It turns your own mind against you and you basically destroy yourself slowly one piece at a time. It completely changed my view of whether or not solitary confinement should be used in prisons.

Heaven, probably the ability to contribute to something meaningful while doing something I liked with people I care about.

#3 Niagara, Mar 11, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  4. AndHeCried

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hell would be eternal burning or any other sort of torture. Heaven would be a place where I can be with those I love in an honest way.

5. Ljjgreat2017

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hell would be constant negative emotions being thrown at me every moment of the day.

Heaven would be full of cool people to interact, food, drinks, water, an internet connection, and other stuff.

6. becKEY0011

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wow, that's a very interesting question! I never really paused to think about it.

Hell would be always living in pain, and having to watch other happy people taking pity on you but never pausing to help. Maybe sprinkle in some medieval torture devices in there. Seeing cruel stuff happen but not being able to do anything, not even move or scream.
    Heaven would be feeling free of overthinking for once and being able to see the beauty in everything, the world bursting with colours and having loads of pets and loads of awards, being an inspiration, not having to live in fear and taking long, solitary walks at night without worrying about muggers or rapists.

7. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I go to hell and there's the biggest industrial party ever there. :grin:
    I'm prepared for it. I have a gas mask. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I guess this would be my heaven tbh.

#7 Mahidevran, Mar 12, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  8. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Then I'd slay Satan, enslave demonkind to redecorate Hell, and turn it into a beautiful place where you can play video games if you want!

Oh, wait, okay...

Hell = extreme boredom* or judging by my hallucinations; the demons ignore me and there is country music playing in the background

Heaven = infinite alcohol & human blood

*I read a near death experience about a woman who saw almost nothingness except she was aware of it. She became depressed because she figured that maddening boredom was gonna be her eternity. I wish I could find it again

9. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My version of hell Is a San jerepero (black mirror) esque party town. If following the strict Biblical rules probably no one can follow it what with its contradictions so it's probably more people than heaven.

Heaven is where the real bad people go to get schooled. Jewish beliefs heaven and hell are the same place but those hate it will be "in hell" - like Hitler.

But a man who died and came back to life twice says it's like a dreamless sleep where you didn't know you were dreaming until you awake and when your dead you're not meant to.

#9 Secrets5, Mar 17, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  10. LightChasa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's how I imagine hell, it's not a place it is a mindset. I would just add that I imagine being constantly reminded of every opportunity I had not to end up there and of all of my mistakes, being aware that it's my fault and that I could have chosen otherwise.
    Heaven would be the opposite, peace, love, rainbows, everything is fluffy and shit :-D

11. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hell is this loneliness and depression I am in lasting forever....

Heaven... eternal peace and rest... sounds nice...