1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BTS Kpop Chat

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by solangelo7, Dec 10, 2017.

1. solangelo7

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So, any members as obsessed as I am with Kpop boyband BTS? They are LGBT friendly, even though it is not very welcomed in Korea (as far as I know) and one of the members loves Troye Sivan Another member,RaMonster the band leader, posted on social media that he likes the song Same Love (by Mackelmore and Ryan Lewis) because "He listened to the song and liked it, then found out it was about homosexuality and liked it twice as much".
    They are my favourite band, and I'm hoping there are some ARMY out there who will come and blab on and on about Bangtan with me XD
    Strong power thank you!

2. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey! Fellow BTS fan here :grin:

I think one of my favorite things about BTS songs are the lyrics. Some are PREACH, others emotional, and some are just...PUNS.
    And the band members are hilarious :grin: (I still can't get over Panda Express, let alone YOU GOT NO JAMS.)

When BST mv first came out, I jammed so hard to the music that I literally fell and twisted my ankle :grimacing:

3. solangelo7

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    M
    MY NEW BAE
    OMFG SAME
    HYPE