1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does sexual fluidity really exist..?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LLsailor, Feb 19, 2018.

1. LLsailor

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i never thought it was possible.. ever. Sexual fluidity just seemed like a fake idea to closet people but I think I’m very wrong. I say this because I started to see a pattern with my fantasies as the days go on. Some weeks I only like fancying girls then other weeks it’s guys. When I fancy girls it’s usually romantic/sexual and imagining every detail on them. With guys it’s a bit more vague.. I usually just think of a rear view of a more feminine guy. It’s crazy to actually experience this myself and realize how real something could be.. or am I just in denial lmao. I genuinly have times where my brain naturally goes to woman and other days go to men. Help help help chip please :frowning2:

2. Loves books

It exists. There's nothing wrong with it. The definition sounds like it's similar to bisexuals in you like both genders, the difference is you only like one gender at a time. I'm sorry for your struggle it sounds difficult. I don't think you can wish it away, many people in the past tried. This is just an idea and possibly a bad one. Have you ever considered dating someone gender neutral or gender fluid. Some people identify as different genders on different days and some people identify as neither male nor female. If your having trouble continuously liking one gender, that might be a thought. Sorry if I inadvertently offended anyone.

3. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I personally do not understand the need to label. Forget labels. Meditate on your the beat of your heart and say I'm love me the way I am. Stop playing societies game to label.

Then enjoy the thoughts and dreams. Just sit back and say this is me, what ever I am, and enjoy being alive.

LLsailor likes this.
  4. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sexuality itself doesn't change. Perhaps you are bisexual but like one more than other at different times.

5. Jared23

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can tell u from first hand experience it is very real... Im a23 yr old male . attracted physically and emotionally to females. I have no physical or emotional attriction to males, i can say this with complete confidence i dont question or doubt myself at all. However , i am very much into anal penetration, it feels good to me, and when im i that mood i find penisis to be a huge turn on, but still dont look at a guy and think hes cute. Ive even bottomed before, with someone who is strictly a top , and i make sure tgey know i dont makeout, i dont want my dick sucked and i font want to top. Idk why the thought of that is gross to me. So u see im not gay , however i am into taking dicks up my ass, i will suck bc it seems natural and the top expect it, but i honestly hate doing that also. Anyone who hears i like to be fucked in the ass will say of course im gay, i guess its true one way u lool at it, but if being attracted to the same sex makes you gay then tecniqley im not.

6. anonmember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have heard stories that some people can go their whole lives being straight then around age 30 or later get curious and do something. I personally was born bisexual. I have had sexual fantasies about both genders since my earliest memories of having sexual feelings (around 6th or 7th grade). So most people that are gay and bisexual were probably born that way, but as I mentioned, some people have different experiences. There really is no black and white.

7. Glitters

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would advise you to use the word "fake" carefully. It can be very damaging to so people to hear that word to describe their sexuality :slight_smile:

You've already gotten some good answers, but I'll add my own. A bit of an analogy. People change. No one is the same person that they were 10 years ago. Or even 5 years ago, or 1 year ago. People grow, some people become more bitter, some find happiness and some have changes in their sexuality. It doesn't happen to everyone, but it does happen to some. Just imagine that bully in middle school - it turns out they grew up to be a very kind person who is regretful for their actions as a child. Change is very real.

LLsailor likes this.