1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal Discharge

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by michael121, Feb 22, 2018.

1. michael121

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am not experienced with anal sex so hope someone here could help. A couple of days ago I bottomed for the first time and the next day, there was semen like liquid coming out of my ass! He did not cum and wore a condom so its not semen! then I remembered it happened a long time ago when I used a butt plug once.

2. smurf

My first thought is that its lube that is coming out just now. Did you go to the bathroom before it happened? If it happened AFTER you went to the bathroom then it might be something else. If its happening before then my guess would be lube.

If you don't think its lube, then going to a doctor and seeing if something is wrong is always a good idea. Better be super cautious and miss something serious.

3. JYoungBear

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Did the condom break? Did his penis slip out of the condom at any time?

4. michael121

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    But why does it feel sticky like semen? Lube is very watery. And it was before I went to bathroom so it could be lube..

No I said he did not even cum as I stopped him plus he had a condom

5. love doll

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    See a doctor. There is no such known thing as white sticky anal discharge. I have always had anal sex completely unprotected (I am not recommending it). He always emptied himself inside me. But the entire semen came out in say 3 to 4 hours. No trace of it by the next day. I feel if anything was left inside it got absorbed by my intestines.
    So you must see your doc.

6. smurf

It depends. Lube coming out will usually look different coming out because it was combined with your own internal fluids. The intestines are a mucous membrane so its not dry. So the combination of spit (if you got rimmed), bodily fluids, and lube could be the cause. It also depends on what lube you used. If you know that the bran you use is supposed to be watery, then it can add to the conclusion, but I personally use a bran that is all water-based, but its made to be more slick and sticky than regular water-based lube. There are also some other water based lube that are intended to mimic the feeling of silicone based lube.

All that being said, if you continue to be worried I would go to the doctor. If you don't feel comfortable talking about anal sex with your doctor because you don't know if they are homophobic or not, then I would invite you to look into an LGBT friendly doctor. This is not the only time that you will encounter sex related medical questions. You NEED to have a doctor who you can go for check ups like this.

7. Richard321

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Our own gut has a mucus membrane to facilitate bowel movements. It might just have been some of this mucous that you noticed. It might have been disturbed and came loose.