1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who do you think killed Jenny Schecter ?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Claire2, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Claire2

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I created this so everybody that is crazy like me about The L word can share their theories about Jenny's death. I personnaly think that she killed herself or that Bette pushed her.

2. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ohhh I have all of The L Word seasons on my computer and can not get enough, I will probably never get enough of all these stunning ladies there.. :blush:

About your question, I think she did kill herself. For a while I was thinking that Niki might have something to do with it also..:confused:

3. Loves books

I think it could have been an accident. She didn't seem depressed so I doubt she killed herself. Every other woman there had a legitimate reason to off her, but some of them I can't see committing murder. I also think one theory could be, they all planned to kill Jenny and the person who actually did took advantage of the opportunity. I was thinking about this the other day and I really want to know who did do it. I think I threw something at the t.v the first time I saw the last episode. It's cruel to end the last season on a cliffhanger that will never be answered. But I was glad Jenny was dead you can't fuck with everyone's lives from the grave. I wanted Shane to end up with Molly and its Jenny's fault she didn't.