1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Once Upon A Time Season 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Loves books, Oct 14, 2017.

1. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Would anyone else think Willy Wonka and the Oompa Loompa's would be cool? Like the Evil Queen or someone comes across a strange candy factory in the Enchanted Forest, or another realm?

2. Devil Dave

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like how Victorian London was used in the Peter Pan episodes, so they could do a similar thing with Notre Dame for Hunchback.

It seems daft that Robin Hood was made out to be a story book character, as Sherwood Forest and Nottingham are real world locations. They could have made it out that he existed in our world. Similar with Hercules who was only in one episode. He's like the biggest mythical hero of all time and there are statues of him all over the world, he should have had a bigger part in the series.

We haven't seen Sinbad - that could be combined with Aladdin.

If they do bring Sleepy Hollow into it, then they can get Tom Mison to reprise his role as Ichabod Crane, since that TV show was cancelled!

3. Devil Dave

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Willy Wonka could be combined with the blind witch from Hansel and Gretel.

4. Loves books

I want them to bring back Dorothy and red they were only a couple for one episode.

5. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I agree! I want to know what's going on with them. They also never answered who Lily's father was, and I want that answer as well.

Considering Emma is also pregnant, it would be a huge disservice to the fans if they don't reveal the name and sex of the baby. But something tells me they'll end the series (if the rumors of this being the last season are true) without telling us that information.

6. GlassWalls

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    [​IMG]

So happy to be able to post gifs! Also, I can't see how this show could possibly ever mean as much as it did when it focused on swan queen.

7. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, now we have Robin and Alice as the new lesbian couple. Let's hope they're not one-hit-wonders like Red and Dorothy were.

8. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The creators have announced that Once will end after the current season. It's a shame. I kind of saw it coming, but I also felt that they had so much more they could explore. Now we'll find out how everything will be wrapped up.

9. Devil Dave

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well they shot themselves in the foot by moving away from Storybrook and coming up with alternative versions of characters they've already used instead of bringing in characters they've never used before.

Even if they had stuck with the idea of the next generation, that would have been fine. We've got grown up Henry and Robin, but the original Cinderella had a baby as well, and so did Aurora and Snow White. Maybe there is still a chance we can see them grown up as well.

I take it we're never going to see Maleficent again or find out who the father of her daughter was.

10. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really like the idea of next-generation. I wish they had done that instead of rebooting fairy tales they have already done.

As for Maleficent, it seems doubtful. Which sucks, because I wanted to know who Lily's father is too. Something tells me they'll end the show without showing us the Swan-Jones baby either.

11. Petunia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This season has been pretty bad in my opinion

12. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I still find it watchable, but I agree. It's definitely not up to par with the rest of the series.

13. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So what did everyone think of the series finale?

I thought it was a very good ending. Wrapped up a lot of loose ends but still left enough unanswered for us to wonder about some things.
    I liked the merging of realms too.

14. Loves books

I forgot Emma was pregnant so baby hope was a surprise. Hook is like two separate people one of him is Alice's dad and the other Emma's Husband. Did Henry and Alice understand that they are actually step siblings.Gold is finally gone. Long live the Queen. I love the fact that season 7 had more than just the one kiss between a lesbian couple and also didn't kill them off. Robin is gorgeous and so sweet, her and Alice make the cutest couple, even if Alice is half insane. I don't think that Henry and Cinderella should have been together, but Henry is a prince both his mothers are royalty. Regina was the Evil Queen and Emma was a Princess. Lucy was the only sane person in the show its funny how the moral of the show seems to be listen to the kids they know what they are talking about. It didn't exactly end "and they all lived happily ever after" but it was close. I mean one guy literally died happily ever after. If they decide in 20 years to continue the show like fuller house will it start with a ten yr old knocking on Lucy's door claiming to be her kid?

15. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hook is two seperate people. One is the Wish Realm version, the other married Emma. I view them as more like twin brothers than the same person. Though some might view them as the same person.

Don't forget there are three Reginas wondering around. The original, the Serum Queen (who was split from Regina using Dr. Jekyll's serum), and the Wish Realm Queen. Imagine how confusing that's going to be.

As much as I liked the ending, I felt the merging of realms left the door opn for so many possibilities. All those unexplored stories they could have done.

#35 BothWaysSecret, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018