1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just to get it off my chest

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by QriousLexy, Feb 12, 2018.

1. QriousLexy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    When you secretly struggle with ur sexuality all thru college and even lastweek then ur little 15yr old niece holds a family meeting so she can come out the closet [​IMG]

2. QriousLexy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    But mostly I wish I had the courage to do the same... but I'm not even sure yet.... she already has a girlfriend :frowning2: I probably never will

3. Violet4

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, QriousLexy.

I understand how you feel, but it takes some people longer than it takes other people and that is totally fine. Coming out is not something you should rush or force, especially if you are not 100% confident of your sexuality and/or don't feel comfortable with it just yet. Take your time and don't let it get to you.

Also, I'm not sure how old you are, but younger generations have it a bit easier, since there are so many support groups nowadays and the world itself seems to have become more accepting and open. I'm in my twenties and even I feel like this when I see LGBTQ+ teenagers like your cousin deal with their issues/concerns in such a relaxed way.

You will be fine, just don't pressure yourself too much. If you need to talk, feel free to message me.

Take care.

QriousLexy likes this.