1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Butt stuff?!?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ConnorGAY, Feb 15, 2018.

1. ConnorGAY

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    idk what to do! I want to do something to simulate sex with a man and idk how. I want be pleasured but how? Pls help.

2. spartafc

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    https://lifehacker.com/the-beginners-guide-to-butt-play-1740349480

Basically, if you're going to put anything in your butt, make sure it has a flared end of some kind (that is to say, it has a base that is wide enough that it will keep it from getting stuck inside your butt) -- you don't want to end up in an emergency room. Use lube! And enjoy.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your best option might be to get a small dildo (and lube!) and start with that. Amazon can ship discreetly to your door or to an Amazon locker. I echo the previous poster; don't put anything up there that wasn't designed for that purpose, and make sure what you use has a flared end.

Jackie Ray likes this.
  4. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is good advice but I'll go on to add that not all sex toys are created equal and some can be just as harmful and embarrassing as the fabled seven ounce coke bottle, too short cucumber and tape wrapped gerbil.
    I don't recommend any sex toy made from PVC plastic unless it is ALWAYS used with a latex condom as the stuff simply contains too many toxic chemicals and god only knows what else in the composition to guarantee you will not experience some kind of adverse reaction using the toy and even the latex condom may pose an issue if you are to find out the unpleasant way you have an allergy to latex.

High quality silicone products are the best on the market but are also quite expensive because, well they are high quality and made of materials that are generally not adversely reactive when used by the majority of people, however, silicone is somewhat porous and will trap and retain bacteria and other pathogens and can be hard to thoroughly clean so back to that recommendation to ALWAYS use a condom when having sex with your toy, ESPECIALLY if you don't know where your toy is or what your toy is doing or who it may be seeing while you are away.

Another option in penetrative sex toy are those made out of solid glass which are very durable, non porous, easy to clean, a bit TOO rigid for most peoples tastes and VERY expensive.

Shorthaul, Chip and Jackie Ray like this.
  5. Jackie Ray

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Don't go too big, get yourself a 5-7 incher to start, honestly the actual act of anal sex is only for my partner, it doesn't get me off. The anal is always paired with a handie, that is what does it for me, that and the satisfaction of making him feel great. So dont get upset if anal is a ho-hum experience.

Most men aren't footlongs, so just have realistic expectations, I wouldn't want one of those monsters in my person anyhow.

Toys aren't my bag, but I have tried them. I have heard bad things about Chinese toys, being toxic plastic. You get what you pay for.

#5 Jackie Ray, Feb 16, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    JaimeGaye likes this.
  6. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Another thing, make sure whatever you use is clean before putting it up there. If you use fingers (which I don’t really recommend) make sure your nails are cut short and filed smooth.

I’ll say it again even though it was already said but if you buy a toy make sure it’s made of a high quality material, you don’t want nasty chemicals inside you. Same goes for the lube you use.

Chip, JaimeGaye and Jackie Ray like this.
  7. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lube is for virgins! :grin:
    On the serious side I recommend WATER BASED lubricants especially if you are using condoms because these products are super slick, long lasting, and will NOT degrade condoms in any way and you really should be using fresh within listed date code condoms with both your partners AND your toys.

Condoms and water based/ water soluble lubricants make clean up so much easier and really do reduce the risk of sexually transmitting all kinds of nasty things.

If you absolutely MUST practice bareback/unprotected sex I recommend the old standby Vaseline Petroleum Jelly as the stuff is hypoallergenic to most people, stays in place well once applied and acts somewhat as a barrier to transmission of STD's though it is in no way 100% effective by any means but this can be slightly enhanced by taking a small fluid quantity cold water douche immediately after sex.

Vaseline is also not known to cause most plastic and silicone toys to break down or degrade with use but DO NOT use Vaseline or any other petroleum jelly labeled product on latex condoms or toys because it WILL REACT with latex and cause it to breakdown very quickly.
    It is also much harder to clean up after because of that whole stays in place bit however, if you are inclined to being constipated after anal sex Vaseline will help get things moving once it reaches your exhaust port.

#7 JaimeGaye, Feb 16, 2018
    Totesgaybrah likes this.
  8. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ouch!

I didn’t know all that about Vaseline. Haven’t used that stuff since I was a kid lol.
    Works great as lube but omg is it hard to clean up. I know from experience.

Jackie Ray and JaimeGaye like this.
  9. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Back in the day of wanton abandon when barebacking was the rule and not the exception Vaseline was my go to lube.
    Another poster mentioned anal sex as being kind of boring but I disagree since I always enjoyed being on the receiving end of anal more than anything else.
    I guess I grew tired of having my ears used as grab handles too early and too much in my sex life...
    I do agree that condoms take a bit of the flame out of the act because I was able to achieve full body orgasms including auto ejaculation when being barebacked but not so much when my partner is using a condom.
    I think this is more of a psychological issue for me more than anything else...

joe21 likes this.
  10. Jackie Ray

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Some guys can do spontaneous anal, others may need a day or two to prepare their body. I'm a spontaneous type and lucky for me because I'm bad at planning ahead. You'll learn about your body when you start exploring. If you find that you arent able to deliver on demand anal, remember there is far more to sex than penetration; even spontaneous guys sometimes have off days when nothing is going inside them comfortably.

@JaimeGaye I think barebacking will remain taboo in our culture for a long time yet. A lot of us are too young to remember AIDS but its taken on this role akin to the Black Plague in Europe, something seemingly unstoppable that killed scores of people. I dont know anyone who is positive and I still make everyone wear a condom, even my bestie aint getting inside me without wrapping it up.

#10 Jackie Ray, Feb 16, 2018
  11. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yea I’d have to agree. As much as I’d like to try it, there’s no way I’d have anal sex without a condom. I wasn’t old enough when the aids crisis was going on to remember it but I’ve watched docs and read enough about our history to know that it was awful and it changed sex forever.

I’m lucky enough to be able to be spontaneous as well!

12. Jackie Ray

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    @Totesgaybrah Yes, the AIDS Crisis is something that has permeated the collective gay psyche and it has had a profound affect on all us.

Spontaneous vs Preppers would be an interesting poll.

#12 Jackie Ray, Feb 16, 2018
  13. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "I don't know anyone who is positive,,,"
    No. You don't know anyone who has told you they are positive.
    NO ONE goes inside me bareback until we both have an HIV/STD test TOGETHER and once we separate he has 3 days to do it again before I will demand another HIV test 14 days after the first and monthly tests thereafter.
    Not willing to pay the co-pays on monthlies? Then condoms are the RULE, NO exceptions.
    You younger guys have no idea how bad it became indeed and the disease, it is still out there, alive and happily killing people all over the world.
    Most of the gay males I knew in my teens and twenties are now dead and it is only by the grace of God so onward go I.
    I've managed to remain HIV/STD negative into my 50s not because I was spontaneous and promiscuous but because I was careful.
    Please. Heed my advice and live.

spartafc likes this.
  14. Jackie Ray

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    @JaimeGaye I wouldn't like the idea of him "releasing his masculinity" inside me regardless, if he wants that he'd better marry me. He understands completely.

#14 Jackie Ray, Feb 16, 2018
    JaimeGaye likes this.
  15. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh honey don't we all! :slight_smile:

16. Jackie Ray

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I know it sounds prissy, but even if it was the cleanest purest ever, the idea of male essence being freely spilled inside my person makes me, Im not sure how to say it, but uncomfortable. I would tolerate it, if we could be together in the eyes of the law.

Tell me Im not crazy or unreasonable?

17. Toromova

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I can’t tell you to like something you don’t think you’ll like, but I for one like it. A lot.

18. Jackie Ray

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It doesnt feel weird in there? I would worry that it would flow out during the night and soil my unmentionables and bedding.

#18 Jackie Ray, Feb 16, 2018
  19. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    OK
    You are not crazy or unreasonable.

20. Toromova

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Years ago I asked a woman about that, why it didn’t just flow out. It was explained that the pliability of the body parts doesn’t allow for that. The same concept applies for men after anal. I mean, does anything else just come falling out of there on you? If it does you could have bigger issues.

It’s also a fact that with women that semen can actually affect their mood and their connection to one another. https://jenapincott.wordpress.com/2009/01/08/semen-has-mind-control-properties/ I would imagine that in some way this could be the case with men as well? Although I doubt any studies have been conducted.