1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hoping to have a nice talk with you all!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Evanne, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Evanne

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi there! I'm Evanne, 20 years old, from Hungary. You could say I'm questioning in a lot of areas, my gender identity, sexual orientation, romantic orientation, even what I'll do with my future ^^'. I'm in search of answers, because even though I usually don't like when people label me, I'd really like to figure out what and who I am, so that I can work to be happier in my life according to that.

I'm biologically female, and I have no problem with that. However, genderwise I often feel masculine, feminine, both, none at all, or just plainly "I don't know". It seems to be a strange mix, that I can't really put my finger on.

My sexual orientation is a real mistery. I do sometimes feel the need, but I never experienced sexual attraction towards another person before.

And then romance is completely a foreign planet to me. I do know the love that comes from trust, deep bonds, helping and relying on each other, wanting to protect and wanting to get to know someone. But I've never had that rush of hormones and that sweet, overwhelming wave of irrationality that often comes out of the blue and tells you that you just absolutely need that person as your partner.
    My only slightly similar experiences were more like "This person seems really nice and trustworthy. Maybe I can come to love them the way I can, without getting hurt." I had a few "crushes", where I've chosen a nice seeming (boy) friend to try to get to know them more, but they either weren't interested, or if they were, it quickly developed to them wanting to force the "girlfriend" role on me (even if they didn't mean wrong by doing so).

I hope I can find some answers here, and possibly help other people too. Nice to meet you, everyone!

2. Glitters

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome!

It sounds like you are genderfluid and perhaps asexual and even maybe aromantic, if you haven't heard of these terms before, I suggest doing research on them.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.